Cardinals BP Concept

JJWAY

Well to start off, the logo on the jersey is horribly pixelated and around the logo, there is nothing. The piping is cut off which looks really weird. The number on the back is HUGE and really doesn't need to be that big. And the logo on the hate is badly pixelated as well.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

To be honest, this looks like you took 10-15 minutes to make. The cap logo isn't clear and should'nt be that large to begin with. The number is a tad big as well. The idea is there, but the result of the idea is a bit fuzzy.

On a personal note, if any team should have a powder blue BP, it should be the Cards in-state rival, the Royals.

I've gotta agree here. KC would be a better fit for a powder BP.

As for the concept, it needs some serious cleanup. The hat logo is just horrendous. It has potential to be decent, although I'm not feeling the powder blue.

I asked for C&C not an insult you A hole

I dont give a fuk about patsox this is happening in every thread i start I know theyre not great but youve been picking on me even in threads I didnt start. Grow up you POS

Lets Go Rangers22819686.jpg

mesds.png

My Website I dont really care if it sucks www.freewebs.com/jjway

I dont give a fuk about patsox this is happening in every thread i start I know theyre not great but youve been picking on me even in threads I didnt start. Grow up you POS

your the one who asked for c&c dont call him an a hole just cause your work is a little patsoxy mabye if u put a little more work into it they wont critisize it i know u use paint but ive seen much better work in paint and if u cant take it mabye take a little more than 3 minutes on your little cut-paste recolor job

ATL

hey man, I'm not making this personal, so don't start making it personal to me. I'm talking about the concept, not you as a person. If you want some crtique, here it is:

The concept looks rushed, try taking your time, and going over every detail. Don't stretch out things in paint, try finding a logo that fits so you don't have to stretch it. Zoom in more, because there are small marks that can be fixed. I like the colors, just spend more time perfecting this and it could be pretty decent. Also, the numbers are too big, try to find smaller ones that don't overpower the dorsel area.

That is C&C. Unless you've been under a rock, patsox is the benchmark of rushed, sloppy work, and this even pushes that boundary. The cap logo, Cardinals script, and number are horribly pixelated, the front armpit stripes are absolutely terrible, and the pants and socks make no sense at all, seeing as how a team never has different BP pants.

And, the insult at the criticism is VINTAGE patsox. Nice try.

VmWIn6B.png

Wow. You attempt to turn all of your concepts into attacks against you. <_<

Look at your concepts, can you not see it? Seroiusly take more than 5 minutes of slapping logos on jerseys and take your time. Concepts take hours not minutes.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Whining sounds immature especially with swearing. GROW UP!

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

i dont know but MiltonANDLUMBERGH did a canucks concept and i dunno where it is. but he was moking me and i wasnt even there to say anything back somebody said it was immature.

nice double post buddy. You know you can edit right?

Lets Go Rangers22819686.jpg

mesds.png

My Website I dont really care if it sucks www.freewebs.com/jjway

Archived