No purple pants 2day

sharplcd

right now against the seahwaks the viking are wearing their white pants with white jerseys. Even though from the side view the white gap in between the purple stripes looks very weird i still prefer this than purple pants

-sharplcd

Disagree.

They should have done like the Patriots, and kept the side of the purple jerseys purple, and the stripes on both pants purple, so they could mix and match perfectly without the white gap.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

They looked absolutely ridiculous. Moreso than usual. I honestly didn't think they could look any worse than they have so far this year, but they proved me wrong.

The fact that the players decided to wear the white pants with the white jerseys DESPITE the ridiculous and abrupt white block in the stripe pattern means only one thing - it is now only a matter of time until they wear all purple. I hope everyone brought their vomit bags.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

I watched a bit of the game and thought that it looked really good. I also knew immediately that there'd be a thread on it.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

When the Vikings unveiled their new uniforms earlier this year, I thought it was a a big improvement. The reason? Purple pants with the white jersey. I thought Minnesota looked absolutely hideous in their white on white with their old jerseys, and their new version, while not absolutely hideous, is still plain ugly. The poor striping doesn't help either. Stay with either a purple jersey or purple pants.

Now that they've done an all-white "monochrome," is all purple next?

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

I've said it before. The vikes need to ditch the logo above the nameplate, outline the names, get rid of the crazy striping on the jersey (it doesn't "flow" to the pants...you too bengals) and also get rid of the unitard with purplepants/purple socks. I can't even imagine monochrome purple.

KISSwall09.jpg

I have a feeling the purple pants won't be worn any more since they lost wearing them.

So what? They also lost a game in white pants this year too.

Its pretty obvious that they didn't wear the purple pants this week because Seattle would be in all blue and the purple pants and purple helmets would look pretty similar (especially to a QB on a sunny day) to blue pants and blue helmets.

I have a feeling that we will see the purple pants again next week on Monday Night Football.

I have a feeling the purple pants won't be worn any more since they lost wearing them.

So what? They also lost a game in white pants this year too.

Its pretty obvious that they didn't wear the purple pants this week because Seattle would be in all blue and the purple pants and purple helmets would look pretty similar (especially to a QB on a sunny day) to blue pants and blue helmets.

I have a feeling that we will see the purple pants again next week on Monday Night Football.

Well, the Colts dropped their blue pants after losing in them in '95 and they have never returned. The Dolphins have apparently dropped their aqua pants because they lost virtually all the time wearing them the last few years. And those stupid Seahawks won't wear the blue pants with the white jerseys like they're supposed to because they were 1-7 in them.

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

I hate uniform superstitions. Teams usually "win" or "lose" because they wear them on certain occasions like when they are the good team or playing the good team on Monday night. Other teams (Dolphins) lose contantly in white/white so what's their argument?

KISSwall09.jpg

I really like them i think it gives them more options to wear on the road. I think its great that they don't just wear purple pants or white pants. I think Purple on Purple home would be great. It would look a lot better then Seattle's Puke bluish-green

moss_moon.gif

Archived