Wacky "real life" depiction of college mascots

B-Rich

Count me as someone curious as to why there was a Buffalo in both commercials. Was anyone from that team supposed to be good this year? I'm confused.

Also, that "mountaineer" was tackled by a "cornhusker" in the second commercial, correct? Just checking.

Too bad no one from SU is any good this year; I would have loved to see a giant orange trample that giant buckeye. And speaking of the Big East, where are the cardinals?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only thing I can think of with the buffalo is that it's a really distictive mascot that looks dramatic on TV... either that, or maybe the commercial director is a CU alumn! ;)

It depends on what they were going for. They might've made sure to include any school which has had a heisman winner in the last xx amount of years. Which would make sense to include CU since Rashaan Salaam won the award in '94.

IUe6Hvh.png

Where's Chief Illiniwek?!? :P

I bet they just added the most unique mascots they could in there. Quite a few apply for multiple teams or just looked cool.

A hawaiian warrior would have been pretty sweet, or an aztec warrior. Surprised they didn't do a wolf cause that takes care of quite a few teams as well.

Only on the CCSLC do we talk about this stuff...

Was it me, or did I notice that the SEC was the most represented in the 2 commercials? (LSU, Bama, Ga, Fla). Any one wanna list the other teams I may miss included in the commercial:

LSU

Bama

Georgia

Florida

Georgia Tech

Ohio State

Arizona State

Oklahoma

Michigan (or was that Wisconsin?)

USC

West Virginia

Nebraska

Texas

Was there an OSU Cowboy?

Alouettes_roadsign.pngBlueJays_roadsign.pngExpos_roadsign.png

Wow, I never realized those were all representing college mascots... I guess if you know what it means, its a sweet commercial.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Was it me, or did I notice that the SEC was the most represented in the 2 commercials? (LSU, Bama, Ga, Fla). Any one wanna list the other teams I may miss included in the commercial:

LSU

Bama

Georgia

Florida

Georgia Tech

Ohio State

Arizona State

Oklahoma

Michigan (or was that Wisconsin?)

USC

West Virginia

Nebraska

Texas

Was there an OSU Cowboy?

you forgot the Cal bear in the second commercial

sf.png

Too bad no one from SU is any good this year; I would have loved to see a giant orange trample that giant buckeye. And speaking of the Big East, where are the cardinals?

I can't find it in the Youtube versions, but I could've sworn I saw a cardinal fly by quickly when I saw it on TV.

Archived