England national team's new kit ...

gosioux76

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only thing on these kits that really bother me is the black atop the right shoulder. It really looks out of place.

I'm reserving judgment on he black under the shoulder and down the sides until the team wears them. I'm wondering whether we'll even notice them during a game.

I think it wouldn't look too bad if is wasn't so busy arond the neck (the badge, Umbro Logo, number, that red thing). There is alot going on up there and alot of empty space below. I don't know....maybe I'll change my mind when they bring out the entire kit and model it, but as for right now England (and especially Umbro) are on a downward slope with their kits.

I don't think to the casual observer that these represent much of a change from their previous kits. Which begs the question, why bother? I mean, at least Nike came out with new templates for the World Cup that were giant departures from what their teams had before. If I'm an England supporter who owns the previous kit, I'm not sure I'd shell out any more money for this one.

meh. not the worst thing ever, that's for sure (hello, total 90 series...)

------

what you also missed was Owen getting injured again by putting on a football kit. the moment his finished tying his boot, his knee exploded.

harperdc.gif

Archived