Caps to wear red white and blue

Don

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seeing as the red white and blue are breaking through a logo torn in several places, I'd say they splattered bug is gone.

And yet the dome remains unscathed (to this point). Could be a carryover to the new logo.

Seeing as the red white and blue are breaking through a logo torn in several places, I'd say they splattered bug is gone.

And yet the dome remains unscathed (to this point). Could be a carryover to the new logo.

I'm guessing it's more that showing a broken Captiol Building is in bad taste

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

• 2 weeks later...

Official Announcement

Caps unveiling new Unis at the Draft Day party at Kettler, the first team to announce the new uni plans. Oh im so there.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

i hope they dont fail miserably, like the Caps management has done with the ice talent for so many years.

"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

i'll be at the party and i'll bring pictures of the unveiling, hopefully i can get some close ups so you detail mongerers can get ur fix. :D

Yeah seriously, when's the last time a new NHL uniform was unveiled without a protest.

The Dallas Star template was well received by the fans. (It helped for the whites that they won a cup in the darks). The Mooterus was not well received, though.

I do hope the new Capitals logo will be clean and much better looking.. will have to wait till the draft on TV to see....

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

When Buffalo announced their return to blue and gold, I was hoping for their original colors. Not Navy! I'm hoping the capitals don't do the same as Buffalo.

hate to bust yours or any body elses bubble, but it looks like the caps will go with a red, white and from the look on the website baby blue :evil: dear god not another want to be trendy change!!! STAY AWAY FROM THE BABY BLUE and no body will get hurt

hate to bust yours or any body elses bubble, but it looks like the caps will go with a red, white and from the look on the website baby blue

You're not bursting anyone's bubble because you're insane to conclude from the image above (which doesn't even contain baby blue) that the capitals will be using baby blue.

they would be wise to stick with the current shade of blue they currently use.

of course, they could come out with something exceptionally well executed and sharp, and 90 percent of this community would have a :censored:fit about how much they suck :rolleyes:

I suppose that might have more resonance from someone who doesn't seemingly hate everything.

I'm excited for the change. I think the Caps are in a definite funk as an organization, and hopefully a uniform update will bring a different atmosphere to the team. One can hope, right?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived