Thad

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should divvy up the board into "Legal to drink everywhere" and "Not legal to drink everywhere" :D

That way, the 7 or 8 of us who can drink anywhere can get together once in a while and try to pick up the girlfriends of those who aren't legal to drink everywhere.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

For 22 years I have graced this planet with my existance... amazingly I still have yet to wander into the states to drink leagally... did more drinking underage playing hockey in minot than i have when i am of age... go figure

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

We should divvy up the board into "Legal to drink everywhere" and "Not legal to drink everywhere" :D

That way, the 7 or 8 of us who can drink anywhere can get together once in a while and try to pick up the girlfriends of those who aren't legal to drink everywhere.

Or their mothers, for some of us :;):

It's where I sit.

I am turning 29 on Jan 12th (this coming monday)

It will be my last official birthday.

I'm actually pretty surpirsed with some of the ages on here. I guess we all expect folks to be exactly like ourselves. I just figured everyone on here was a late 20's white guy who loves sports and graphic design. I guess I was only right about that last part!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I was 14 when I started the site

21 years young as of today's date

which means i was 15 when i first stumbled upon the lovely place.. before the counter, before anything really... it's been a looooong while...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Archived