Atlanta Hawks to be completely re-branded in 07-08

2mr41h

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the change for the Wizards. Hopefully they will make black and gold their primary colors soon and drop the blue.

And I think that LogoHound gets the all the changes like Pantone does.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Miami is changing colors too. They are going to a darker red.

source?

I have people. ^_^

B)-->

QUOTE(Billy B @ Friday, June 22nd, 2007 - 15:30:36)

I like the change for the Wizards. Hopefully they will make black and gold their primary colors soon and drop the blue.

And I think that LogoHound gets the all the changes like Pantone does.

Don't think for a second that I know what Pantone does. I am pretty sure that he is MILES and MILES ahead of me. He is the #1 source on these here boards. I only have a small amount of info.

DucksCupSig.png

ChargersSig4.gif

Don't think for a second that I know what Pantone does. I am pretty sure that he is MILES and MILES ahead of me. He is the #1 source on these here boards. I only have a small amount of info.

I am nothing without my "sources". Without them, I am just Color Boy.

(signing off from my in-laws' guest room in Minnesota)

:P

...oh, and LogoHound's 100% correct about Miami. They're changing their Red to match the color of their Red alts - those were slightly darkened before last season.

I'll be sad to see the Atlanta Hawks' current logo and red/yellow combo go. Of course, I guess that frees up the Quad-City RiverHawks to use it without worry.

abaqcrhawks2.gif

Of corse, I've seen three logos associated with that team, so who knows what's real.

It would be pretty funny, though, if the Hawks included blue into the logoset IN EXACTLY THAT FASHION.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I notice a lot of the Jazz navy road jerseys are reduced at the NBA store... the light blue jersey being pushed into prominence next season maybe?

Or perhaps there's just a ton of old stock to move? :D

liverpool-1.png

It's like that with most alternates.

I guess alternates sell more.

Just like with the Cavs and the Nuggets, they're alts seem very popular.

BTW... Miami looks better with the darker red. No biggie that they removed the MH logo, they never used it anyway...

Archived