Seattle Mariners recoloring

Sc8b

I'm a fan of the Mariners logo as is, but I was just experimenting with colors and came up with this:

marinersfj3.jpg

It's just a simple recoloring job (I also darkened the gray). Let me know what you think...

Well, I was just tinkering around with colors and thought that looked good. Also, I thought the colors would be fairly unique to MLB. Although, from the comments, perhaps there's a reason why. :) I just personally thought the colors went well together, to each his own!

These colours really do not compliment the team name. Sorry, for Mariners, as wingsfan above said, are linked to water so use colours related to water and the like. I think the Mariners have the colours righ as it is now.

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

I love the Mariners gear; their uniforms and colours are perfect for basball and a brilliant reflection of that region of the world. Why you would want to change them to red and yellow is beyond me ... even if it is "just for fun"!

:cursing:

Richmond.pngCanucks-1.png49ers-1.pngMariners-2.png

Thanks to Gobbi for the awesome buttons!

I do not like this one bit.... And what is worse back in the late 90's when wajor league baseball did the whole baseball in 25 years day where all the logos were huge the Mariners were updated to Cincinnati Reds red and black..... the current color scheme is just fine

Let me know what you think...

Stop. Stop that right now. I have a ketchup and mustard stain on an old t-shirt that looks just like that.

:cursing:

cv2TCLZ.png

"I secretly hope people like that hydroplane into a wall." - Dennis "Big Sexy" Ittner

POTD - 7/3/14

Archived