2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

It looks like the Lightning updated the Hockey Bay USA logo as well.

666go8.png

WORST news of the offseason.

Not ONE person I know is not embarassed by that.

I don't like it either. I'm just glad it hasn't shown up on the uniforms.

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So heres a question. Being a english Montrealer and a huge Montreal Canadiens fan, i've been trying to find out information about the new uniforms. We all know they aren't changing. However, what I am curious to see is if the Habs follow the Alouettes in terms of league logo on the collar. The Alouettes have LCF on the collar while rest of the teams in the league have CFL. At the Centre Bell they always have the NHL advertised as LNH. Do you guys think the Habs will have LNH on the collar instead of NHL?

So heres a question. Being a english Montrealer and a huge Montreal Canadiens fan, i've been trying to find out information about the new uniforms. We all know they aren't changing. However, what I am curious to see is if the Habs follow the Alouettes in terms of league logo on the collar. The Alouettes have LCF on the collar while rest of the teams in the league have CFL. At the Centre Bell they always have the NHL advertised as LNH. Do you guys think the Habs will have LNH on the collar instead of NHL?

I'd say it's safe to assume they will.

untitled-6.jpg

The NHL should have a different logo for their jerseys just because Montrealers like to speak french? I don't think so. The QMJHL does it but that's because they're based in french canadian territory.

The NHL should have a different logo for their jerseys just because Montrealers like to speak french? I don't think so. The QMJHL does it but that's because they're based in french canadian territory.

What does them liking to speak French have to do with anything. They are a French - Canadian team so why wouldn't they have the a French translated version of the logo? They have just as much right to a French collar logo as we do to a English one. It's not like the NHL has to go out of there way to allow with, it's one letter switched around like honestly, come on man.

untitled-6.jpg

just because Montrealers like to speak french

It's not exactly just a fad.

Yeah, I believe it's the official language of Quebec. That's like saying "Mexico sure likes to speak Spanish." Well, duh. Every street sign in Montreal that I saw is French only.

Yeah, I believe it's the official language of Quebec. That's like saying "Mexico sure likes to speak Spanish." Well, duh. Every street sign in Montreal that I saw is French only.

Bill 101 requires that all signage in Quebec be predominantly french. French text must be 2/3 bigger than any english text on any sign, poster, placard, document, etc.

Yah I was being dead serious <_<

I think Sens and Leafs fans need to take a timeout for a few hours, or days. I really don't know what was worse, the fake leaks or your constant bitching and bickering. You guys are really starting to annoy the fu*k outta me.

Okay everyone bucfan is getting annoyed, so I guess we have to stop.

He's not the only one...

On the topic of 2007-2008 logos, here is what appears to be the 'Canes 10th Anniversary logo ... the quality isn't that great because it came from a PDF ticket order form.

10Anniversary.jpg

It looks like a tiny puck being flushed down a toilet is being crushed by a giant nutcracker. How hard would it have been to make a "1" next to the logo which would be the "zero"?

2361985130100337552S200x200Q85.jpg

There's nothing wrong with Bill Cosby's sweaters besides the obvious. :D

Hey, what's good enough for Kirby Puckett is good enough for me.

More on the Lightning jerseys when I get a break at work...

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Sheldon Souray wearing what appears to be the new Oilers pants:

IMG_6990.jpg

I think it is safe to assume the performance enhancing piping ? on the home jersey will be copper as well.

Wow NHL teams are already scrimmaging

it shouldn't be anything official...probably just a couple guys bought/ got ice time and wanted to practice.

Archived