2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

What team is this? from the looks, it looks like Team Beno Siemens. maybe LA Beno Siemens?

HA HA YOU SO FUNNY. YOU POINT OUT SPONSOR LOGO. HA HA GOOD JOKE.

:rolleyes:

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What team is this? from the looks, it looks like Team Beno Siemens. maybe LA Beno Siemens?

im not joking around. i don't follow soccer at all so i don't know the teams, and without the team crest front and center its difficult to know which team it is when the sponser logo is the dominant logo. so when i see the jersey, it looks like the Los Angeles Beno Siemens or FC Beno Siemens

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

im not joking around. i don't follow soccer at all so i don't know the teams, and without the team crest front and center its difficult to know which team it is when the sponser logo is the dominant logo. so when i see the jersey, it looks like the Los Angeles Beno Siemens or FC Beno Siemens

Real Madrid.

And the (no longer) sponsor is BenQ Siemens. It's a Q, not an O.

Wade-sig.png

In 1992.

Holy #$%@

lmao

She was here in Nashville for a while...and she SUCKED!

Yeah she sucked soo bad that she had the best save percentage out of the 5 goalies that played on that team that year as well as being 3-0...yeah, might want to re-define what the word SUCK means to you in Nashville.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

it looks like the Los Angeles Beno Siemens or FC Beno Siemens

Yet we all know you don't think that's what the team is actually called. Or do you? You have a couple options here:

1. Let us believe that you are foolish enough to think that was a team logo
  2. Admit that it was a joke that wasn't funny and you got called out on it

Those socks look like they fell down in some paint.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

In 1992.

Holy #$%@

lmao

She was here in Nashville for a while...and she SUCKED!

Yeah she sucked soo bad that she had the best save percentage out of the 5 goalies that played on that team that year as well as being 3-0...yeah, might want to re-define what the word SUCK means to you in Nashville.

Someone's a little touchy, aren't we? Did you watch her play? No, you didn't. Did I? Yes, I did. The other teams took it easy on her, man. She complained about high shots hurting her :censored:, so other teams stopped shooting high slappers. The whole circus was nothing but a joke.

I still think these socks are going to have a cooperall effect. Not enough friction means injuries.

and I still think that the players will order a size up in jerseys so that they don't have to wear a long sleeve t-shirt stretched over pads. They are only tight like this for promotional shoots. Once they have their say then we will see jersey sizes revert back to normal.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I still think these socks are going to have a cooperall effect. Not enough friction means injuries.

and I still think that the players will order a size up in jerseys so that they don't have to wear a long sleeve t-shirt stretched over pads. They are only tight like this for promotional shoots. Once they have their say then we will see jersey sizes revert back to normal.

There goes RBK's form fitting initiative...Which reminds me of way back when...

RBK initially designed the uniforms for the 1975 cult movie smash "Rollerball" as Rollerballers wanted a performance enhancing fabric while throwing their elbows during filmaking.

Said James Caan of the jerseys, "The material is lighter and it doesn?t absorb water like the old jerseys, so you don?t feel like you have 10 pounds on your back by the end of the shooting for the day. You feel faster.?

1800112776p.jpg

TBL.jpg

I'm glad you added bottom stripes. Only here there are too many. The arms are ok the way they are now, and we don't need another team with shoulders like that. For the bottom use two or three stripes the most. Not four.

I only added two stripes, the white and the blue. The blue is supposed to just have some white trim on it to separate the dark blue from the black. Perhaps it's wider than it should be, but it' was crudely banged out in a hurry. The black below the white stripe isn't meant to be a stripe, just the remainder of the black body of the jersey below the stripe.

Given the choice, I'd also ditch the dull block font they chose to stick with and come up with something more exciting and modern looking. Say, anyone for bringing back the "electric font" from the old alternates?

2849170870100337552S200x200Q85.jpg

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

1800112776p.jpg

LEAK!

It's the Flyers' new jerseys. :P

Wow! RBK has been making crappy looking jerseys for a long time it would seem.

2849170870100337552S200x200Q85.jpg

No! I never want to see those jerseys again. Those things are hideous.

It seems CCM used to pump out some real shyte too.

thecatch.jpg

Someone's a little touchy, aren't we? Did you watch her play? No, you didn't. Did I? Yes, I did. The other teams took it easy on her, man. She complained about high shots hurting her :censored:, so other teams stopped shooting high slappers. The whole circus was nothing but a joke.

I'm sure that's exactly what she said, and that's exactly what happened. Misogynize much, do ya?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Misogynize much, do ya?

Is "Misogynize" supposed to be word?

Yeah, it was, but according to dictionary.com, it isn't. Apparently there isn't a single-word way to say "to engage in acts of misogyny."

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived