2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

2849170870100337552S200x200Q85.jpg

No! I never want to see those jerseys again. Those things are hideous.

Not the jersey, just the font. wallbash.gif

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Misogynize much, do ya?

Is "Misogynize" supposed to be word?

Yeah, it was, but according to dictionary.com, it isn't. Apparently there isn't a single-word way to say "to engage in acts of misogyny."

I don't anyone ever thought to use it in that context. I say contact Mr. Webster. :)

Or maybe they would prefer "A little 'mysogynistic' are we?"

why are some teams waiting till mid sept to unviel there unis??

NHL 08 comes out sept 11th and they have already confirmed all new jerseys will be in the game..guess some of these teams are choosing to unviel after game drops?? makes no sense to me

NHL 08 comes out sept 11th and they have already confirmed all new jerseys will be in the game..guess some of these teams are choosing to unviel after game drops?? makes no sense to me

They already announced that the games will be delivered with the old jerseys and once all the new ones are revealed a patch will be available for download to update to the new ones.

They already announced that the games will be delivered with the old jerseys and once all the new ones are revealed a patch will be available for download to update to the new ones.

Unless your PS3/Xbox isn't online, in which case you're SOL.

I blame the NHL for this. They truly can't do anything right.

Misogynize much, do ya?

Is this supposed to be grammatically correct?

Misognyize is a gynecologically incorrect term......it has nothing to do with grammar.

Let's not turn this in the Leafs vs Senators shall we. I wasn't attacking the guy's english skills. I just thought "Misogynize" was silly. If you have a criticism about my grammar, you are being too vague, and it is not registering with me.

DEATH TO REEBOK

Misogynize much, do ya?

Yeah, it was, but according to dictionary.com, it isn't. Apparently there isn't a single-word way to say "to engage in acts of misogyny."

I don't anyone ever thought to use it in that context. I say contact Mr. Webster. :)

Or maybe they would prefer "A little 'mysogynistic' are we?"

Gotta love all the sarcastication.

Those are funny as hell, especially when some players don't even wear them straight.

Just a thought. But it looks like the guys wearing the "white" socks are wearing the white jerseys... 5 guys.... all wearing base black socks... Is there something that they could put over their socks like a shell, just to differentiate... looks like something of the sort, but I have never heard of anyone going to the lengths to wear something over their socks...

Commissioner, V League

http://vleague.vetsson.net

Hi,

Don't expect any changes in Montreal...

On a local radio show yesterday, the President of the Montreal Canadiens Pierre Boivin said that there will be no changes to the actual look under his watch. ''There's so much tradition in this uniform that nobody would want to be the One who changed something'' he said!

The Habs will wear the new RBK jerseys as the rest of the league but the stripes, the red shoulders, the blue pants will all be the same as always.

As for the french NHL (LNH) logo on the collar, it will only be logical to have it. Like they wore a french Stanley Cup Finals patch in 1993 and a billingual NHL All Star game in 1992. It's the same thing as the Swedish Team having Sverige on their jersey. It would be ridiculous to see Finland on the national jersey instead of Suomi.

Just like the team's name, even in english, it's Les CanadiEns instead of The CanadiAns.

Good day to you all and...

... passez une belle saison 2007-2008!

HEY, GUESS WHAT! IT'S POST #600 FOR LE QUEBECOIS (as if anybody cares) ahahhaha

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

... I'm speechless... NOT!!!

HOLY CRAP! Erat looks pissed that someone caught a picture of him dressed like that LOL!

I can only imagine the optical illusion of skinny "chicken legs" if the white was on the outside.

:blink:

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

You like that font? I think the one they had in 95 was much better.

Lightning7.gifLightning3.gif

I never did understand what a paintbrush font had to do with "Lightning". At least the crazy-ass electric font could relate to the team's name and not make me think of Van Gogh instead.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Hi,

Don't expect any changes in Montreal...

On a local radio show yesterday, the President of the Montreal Canadiens Pierre Boivin said that there will be no changes to the actual look under his watch. ''There's so much tradition in this uniform that nobody would want to be the One who changed something'' he said!

The Habs will wear the new RBK jerseys as the rest of the league but the stripes, the red shoulders, the blue pants will all be the same as always.

i would like to see them add a white collar and white laces to the red jersey and red knee squares on the socks of the white jerseys. I also really really like the white jersey with the chest stripe, but like you say here they are obviously sticking with the red shoulders.

gagner3.png

Archived