2007-08 NHL Season Thread

Viper

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Uh.... I hope there is no puckguy14 suicide watch.... ICS on the other hand.... :devil:

Low. Real low. <_<

I guess one could say that they technically did force a game 7, but lost game 8.

Regardless of the fact that all four teams are set, the Conference Finals don't start till Thursday anyways, which is when they would have started had all four series went 7 games. So now we got not hockley for 3 days.

So the Stanley Cup Finals will be D___ vs P___

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Uh.... I hope there is no puckguy14 suicide watch.... ICS on the other hand.... :devil:

Low. Real low. <_<

Damn right that was low.

And accurate.

I digress. Forget interstate rivalry, Pens-Flyers has been a divisional rivalry going back to the 1982 realignment (save the years between '94 and '98 when the Flyers were in the Atlantic and the Pens were in the Northeast). But I guess both connotations can be applied. Flyers-Devils is essentially an interstate rivalry too, since there is a pretty big Flyers fanbase in South Jersey.

philly.png

Did you not stay up and watch it? I was expecting this last night.

Yes I did. It was 1:30AM when the game was over.

My mom made me go to school today, I am a walking zombie.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

I watched most of the whole thing. Like usual in long overtime games I started on one team's side (San Jose) and by the end was rooting for any player to score so I could fall asleep. I went to my bed to watch it when the 4th overtime began. I saw the Brian Campbell penalty, but somewhere in between the penalty and the power play goal I dozed off so all that time watching the game and I didn't even see how it ended. Great game though, and I don't think this can be pinned on Joe Thornton. The Sharks got farther in pulling off a 3-0 comeback than most teams so they showed that they have a little heart.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I don't think this can be pinned on Joe Thornton.

HE had that huge chance 10 seconds into the second overtime.

He is a playoff choker.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Did you not stay up and watch it? I was expecting this last night.

Yes I did. It was 1:30AM when the game was over.

My mom made me go to school today, I am a walking zombie.

Awwww Muffin!!!!

I was at school at 9 am back in '03 when Anaheim put out Dallas in 5 OT.

Now that was pleasent.

This is why there is such a thing called 'coffee' and it does wonders!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I don't think this can be pinned on Joe Thornton.

HE had that huge chance 10 seconds into the second overtime.

He is a playoff choker.

well by that logic then so is Mike Ribeiro and Brad Richards.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I watched most of the whole thing. Like usual in long overtime games I started on one team's side (San Jose) and by the end was rooting for any player to score so I could fall asleep. I went to my bed to watch it when the 4th overtime began. I saw the Brian Campbell penalty, but somewhere in between the penalty and the power play goal I dozed off so all that time watching the game and I didn't even see how it ended. Great game though, and I don't think this can be pinned on Joe Thornton. The Sharks got farther in pulling off a 3-0 comeback than most teams so they showed that they have a little heart.

there is no question about that. Teams with no heart don't attempt a 3-0 come back. Most teams will either fold in game 4, or poach game 4 and fold up shop in game 5. But the sharks put everything into trying to make a come back, its just they got caught up in the numbers game trying to come out of a 3-0 hole.

I also want to give credit to the stars, they really have impressed me with they way they are playing. This is probably the most i have seen from them inhaving a heart since 98-2000. i really had them down and out against anaheim. But now, i have a new respect for them.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Yum I always though there was an intense rivalary between Western PA and Eastern PA.

Only in the West. It's pretty comical actually. It's like the big-brother syndrome - everyone hates the big good-looking guy with the money and the chicks. West PA hates East PA, East PA hates New York.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived