2007-08 NHL Season Thread

Viper

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7-1 Detroit still not finished w/ the 2nd period, OMG!

Taking lessons from the Nuggets I see.

Damn those refs!

I'm sorry, I don't see where I mentioned the refs/officials.

I think he was just being sarcastic.

7-1 Detroit still not finished w/ the 2nd period, OMG!

Taking lessons from the Nuggets I see.

Damn those refs!

I'm sorry, I don't see where I mentioned the refs/officials.

I think he was just being sarcastic.

Actually, he's referring to in the NBA thread where I was complaining about the refs in the Lakers/Nuggets series.

But I didn't say anything about officials in the Avs series.

Why are folks tossing in their fan towels when their team gets to three losses in the series?

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Was this a joke?

And I find it odd how so many fans are declaring the series over as well. You never know what can happen.

PLEASE tell me you have seen Animal House.......please.

n193600158_30266861_5084.jpg

UserBar_CCSLC.jpg

Why are folks tossing in their fan towels when their team gets to three losses in the series?

Was this a joke?

And I find it odd how so many fans are declaring the series over as well. You never know what can happen.

Believe it or not, we are reaching the stage where "Animal House" is not required movie viewing, as it has become a bit dated.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Was this a joke?

Believe it or not, we are reaching the stage where "Animal House" is not required movie viewing, as it has become a bit dated.

It's still funnier the 100% of the comedies out today

Was this a joke?

It's still funnier the 100% of the comedies out today

Too true Sharks brother.

newsig.jpg

Was this a joke?

Yes, I've seen Animal House, but it was a while ago. I remember that part now though and sorry to be the guy that screws up the joke.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Interesting Sharks fans out there. During the singing of their national anthem, they start booing when the singer reaches the word "stars". How convenient.

Classless. If you're an American, you don't boo the national anthem for any reason.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Interesting Sharks fans out there. During the singing of their national anthem, they start booing when the singer reaches the word "stars". How convenient.

Classless. If you're an American, you don't boo the national anthem for any reason.

Why not? Last time I checked, booing was a form of speech, and therefore was protected by the 1st Amendment.

Why not? Last time I checked, booing was a form of speech, and therefore was protected by the 1st Amendment.

True, but there are unwritten rules that you follow. I see no difference in booing the national anthem or spitting in the face of an American soldier. It's disrespect to the country that gives you the right to do it and the people that died for it.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

capt.529b5d7e426d4ec6931b7cd9074d8a7d.red_wings_avalanche_hockey_dxa112.jpg

As much as I like Budaj and Theodore, it sure was nice to see them get lit up last night. Let's hope this keeps up for the Western Finals(and, presumably, the Cup).

Amen Shumway, Amen, nice to see the Wings back in the Western Conference Finals. Nice to see them put away the Avalanche the way they did. Always nice to sweep your rivals.

OH MY GOD! Why do you hate my teams?! Dallas choked in the 3rd period and now it's heading back to Dallas with a 3-2 series lead. I'm all too familiar with Dallas teams in the playoffs, and I'm afraid to say that the Stars are in trouble.

The Stars annoy me with the National Anthem as much as the Orioles.

The crowd yelling STARS is just plain dumb.

i hate it when people in DC yell O during the National Anthem. bugs the hell out of me (especially being a Nats fan)

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Archived