2007-08 NHL Season Thread

Viper

Carey Price played like crap the last 2 games. The tables could have turned if he had been benched tonight. That's what displeases me the most, they needed to play Halak!!!!!!!

I bet you weren't saying that at the beginning of today's game. Probably thought he would play great, like he did after the game 6 loss to Boston.

Knowing my luck he'll bounce back.

no he wont and the flyers are going to the eastern conference finals.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Carey Price played like crap the last 2 games. The tables could have turned if he had been benched tonight. That's what displeases me the most, they needed to play Halak!!!!!!!

I bet you weren't saying that at the beginning of today's game. Probably thought he would play great, like he did after the game 6 loss to Boston.

Knowing my luck he'll bounce back.

no he wont and the flyers are going to the eastern conference finals.

I can only hope. Can you imagine a series with them and the Pens, the team they didn't want to face in the first round. Man. :)

Hi, how are you?

Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda, Didn't.

If I had a choice, I'd have played a goalie who has been playing regularly rather than one who has been riding the pine for the better part of over a month. It is a gamble either way... you play someone who has been shakey but playing or someone who has not played in awhile and may be rusty. If they had played Halak and there was the same result, you'd be saying they should have played Price.

Just accept what happened and deal with it. Nothing you can do.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Hart Trophy finalists announced. Ovechkin, Malkin, Iginla. The right guys? any gripes? I know im happy.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Hart Trophy finalists announced. Ovechkin, Malkin, Iginla. The right guys? any gripes? I know im happy.

Tim Thomas better have been the runner up...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL!

Stars lead series 3-0

It looks like the second round will be marked by a triple sweep. All teams will be off for a long time though waiting for the Habs/Flyers winner. That is if Habs get back on track. That series should prolong itself to 7 games because the Habs are capable of much more.

By the way, on behalf of fellow Flyers fans, I apologize for the way those idiots in the stands booed the singing of "O Canada" before Game 3 of the Flyers-Habs series. Totally inappropriate.
As a Canucks fan, unfortunately, I've been on the other side of that way too many times.

And as for the second round...what a bummer. After such a good first round of hockey, this round has been filled with one-sided RESULTS. The games haven't been bad, but when series' end in 4-5 games, there's not enough quality nail biting time.

By the way, on behalf of fellow Flyers fans, I apologize for the way those idiots in the stands booed the singing of "O Canada" before Game 3 of the Flyers-Habs series. Totally inappropriate.
As a Canucks fan, unfortunately, I've been on the other side of that way too many times.

And as for the second round...what a bummer. After such a good first round of hockey, this round has been filled with one-sided RESULTS. The games haven't been bad, but when series' end in 4-5 games, there's not enough quality nail biting time.

Here's hoping the Flyers keep it going! :flagusa:

Hi, how are you?

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL!

Stars lead series 3-0

the stars actually making a serious playoff run. wow didn't see that one comming, i expected them to be one and done. Now they are one game from facing the wings in the WCF. icon5.gif

The only people that actually believed in this team were the Stars fan.

TSN, Sportsnet, the Score, SI, ESPN, even said the Stars weren't even going to beat the Ducks.

Now look at them!

Go STARS GO!

BELIEVE!

Untitled-14copy.jpg

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Second round sucks, you would have three sweeps, how exciting is that.
But you might also have a series that goes the distance. Bodes well for the winner of that series, in theory, because that team will not become rusty from not playing in a week. That said, it also bodes well potentially for the Penguins, who could use that week to rest up.

LvZYtbZ.png

Archived