2007-08 NHL Season Thread

Viper

The way the 2 CF Series are going, it looks like there won't be any hockey this june.

The dominence by the 2 teams also made me lose interest in both series since the outcomes have become waaaaay too predictable. I'm actually hoping for an exciting SCF, to end the season on a good note.

I'm crossing my fingers that the SCF go 7

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've got this feeling that if both series end early, the Finals will begin next Wednesday, even though they could start it Monday.

They should start it Monday the sooner the better.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

So I was reading around at trade rumours on the web, and I saw a lot of them involving Spezza, so I thought I'd voice my opinion on the whole thing.

Watching Jason play can be one of the most utterly painful things to do as a fan. He takes forever to get to his top speed, and makes some of the worst passes you will ever see. Not to mention I've never seen him make a good defensive play.

Now here's the thing I really feel that under a coach who can teach him to play a 2-way game, a coach like Pat Burns, that Jason Spezza can become one of the best players in the game.

With that being said I really hope they decide to keep him, and I really hope that Murray can find a coach that can get too Spezza and teach him to be a responsible player.

Here's hoping for the best!

After watching the Sens completely crap the bed in the post-season I believe that Jason Spezza should be demoted to the second line to play with Cory Stillman and Mike Fisher or Antoine Vermette. The fact is that we can't afford to have Spezza getting top line minutes because of all the horrendous plays he makes. I say, go get a big first line centre and let's have 2 lines that are serious scoring threats. I know alot of people will say that you can't split up Heatley and Spezza, but as I watched the end of the season last year, I noticed that it was all Alfie & Heatley feeding each other. Spezza was being absolutely useless. Get a big centre who can play and Spezza can stay on board and lead a stronger second line. Stillman would certainly provide him with some much needed leadership.

thecatch.jpg

I don't even have to click the link to make this statement:

This was a triumph. I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I'm impressed. I didn't get to watch the game cuz I was kicking some serious ass in a ball hockey game, but it sounds like it was a good one. But good for them, getting one win.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

But good for them, getting one win

You really know how to get under my skin dont you.

:P

But it was only 1 win, lets hope for that 2nd win

as the first win of the regular season :P

But good for them, getting one win

You really know how to get under my skin dont you.

:P

But it was only 1 win, lets hope for that 2nd win

as the first win of the regular season :P

SNAP! CRACKLE! AND POP!!!

:D

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Just got an Eklund e-mail saying that Kimmo Timonen has been given medical clearance to play, and is highly probable for game 5.

Oh my...This series just got interesting, though I doubt they can pull off four straight but Kimmo would definitely help.

Hi, how are you?

Just got an Eklund e-mail saying that Kimmo Timonen has been given medical clearance to play, and is highly probable for game 5.

Eklund? That means Kimmo is never coming back.

I realize that he's highly unreliable when it comes to trade rumours and stuff, but I figured I'd let you guys know anyways.

Hi, how are you?

I don't even have to click the link to make this statement:

This was a triumph. I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS.

Look at me still talking when there's science to do.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I realize that he's highly unreliable when it comes to trade rumours and stuff, but I figured I'd let you guys know anyways.

They were talking about it in the postgame and said that Coburn might be back too.

Archived