The OFFICIAL Weekly NFL Uniform Notes, Rants & Raves Thread

tBBP

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jets/Titans look good. I really like that color combo, and it just looks nice. It looks like a football uniform, unlike so many of todays uniforms.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

One other note:

I forgot to mention this earlier when I talked about the Jets/Titans, but um uh...I think the Rams might have already put themselves behind the 8-ball against the Rams--at least, to hear the Rams faithful in this community tell it.

Why do I say that?

Because they're wearing those navy blue pants again. :P

In all seriousness, though, I actually like how those pants look with the Rams' road whites. Real sharp. More, er, "classic NFL-ish", I guess. I don't know--that combo just looks good. And makes the regular Ram home look seem comparatively bland.

In a less-important note, the Bengals are white-over-white today. But, as has been repeated ad-nauseam around here, I think the Tigers really need to go back to the drawing board and start over with those uniforms. Or maybe I'll dust off the Bengal concept I've had on the back burner for so long now and try to develop that idea a little bit more...

Off-topic (a bit): is it me, or does it seem like the KC Chiefs' helmet and jerseys are two different shades of red? (Guess that was the same issue that bugged the NY Giants and the Minnesota Vikings before their respective uniform overhauls.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Terry Bradshaw just called the Jets/Titans unis "ugly." Further proof that these unis look great, and Terry Bradshaw is a dope.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Terry Bradshaw just called the Jets/Titans unis "ugly." Further proof that these unis look great, and Terry Bradshaw is a dope.

Terry is a dope, but the throwbacks aren't that great.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

I hadn't noticed this before (though a quick search shows him wearing it last week), but evidently, Adrian Peterson is wearing part of a tire on his elbow.

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/get...nnesota_vik.jpg

And wearing the tread marks would be the Bears defense.

Is that what that was. I thought the Bears got their new uniform template from the Oregon Ducks.

It's Week 7.

I haven't spotted anything weird yet...but then, I'm forced into watching the Cardinals vs. the Redskins on one channel and the Ravens vs the Bills on the other.

Anyone notice anything yet?

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

I hadn't noticed this before (though a quick search shows him wearing it last week), but evidently, Adrian Peterson is wearing part of a tire on his elbow.

And wearing the tread marks would be the Bears defense.

A week late, but that was pretty funny. Nice.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

If it matters to anyone, I noticed the Titans went navy/navy today.

And the Saints won. In gold pants. That's two in a row for the Saints. In the gold pants.

Safe to say we've seen the end of the black pants??? ^_^

Archived