The OFFICIAL Weekly NFL Uniform Notes, Rants & Raves Thread

tBBP

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe the Rams also wore those white pants earlier this year--against my Bucs, I think.

Man...the Rams can't win in white pants...the can't win in blue pants--look, maybe the gold pants ain't gon help them, either.

Shoot--they way them boys is looking, I'm not so sure divine intervention could help them.

BTW, the Denver Broncos done trotted out the head-to-toe navy look tonight.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I believe the Rams also wore those white pants earlier this year--against my Bucs, I think.

Man...the Rams can't win in white pants...the can't win in blue pants--look, maybe the gold pants ain't gon help them, either.

Shoot--they way them boys is looking, I'm not so sure divine intervention could help them.

We're never going to see those orange jerseys again, are we? I personally think they look 10 times better than the all navy look.

If the Rams try playing in no pants I'm done watching football.

Thank you for reminding me of another reason why Linehan's imminent firing is a good thing. Look...what is so bad about the gold pants? Every little bit helps, including luck and karma. Besides...Bulger should wear green pants to make up for the grass stains.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Thank you for reminding me of another reason why Linehan's imminent firing is a good thing. Look...what is so bad about the gold pants? Every little bit helps, including luck and karma. Besides...Bulger should wear green pants to make up for the grass stains.

There is nothing wrong with the gold pants.

Do you wanna see them all 16 weeks? Or do you have any problem with a little variety (especially when your team couldn't win a game no matter what they are wearing?)

The Broncos are in their monocrome blue tonite.

I love it....

I, on the other hand, need anti-nausea meds nearby every time they bring out that look. It's hideous. Even a thin white outline around the orange would help. As is...awful.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

There is nothing wrong with the gold pants.

Do you wanna see them all 16 weeks? Or do you have any problem with a little variety (especially when your team couldn't win a game no matter what they are wearing?)

Based on the fact that previous years, when the team was healthy (going into the game, can't say the same afterwards) and they lost pretty much every time they wore non-gold pants, sure. Besides, some of the Rams' losses were close; maybe the golds would have made the difference. Gold all 16 weeks is fine. It's not like you'll be watching them anyway, so why insist on variety?

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I love it....

I, on the other hand, need anti-nausea meds nearby every time they bring out that look. It's hideous. Even a thin white outline around the orange would help. As is...awful.

I totally agree, I don't like a monochrome uniform in any shape or form, and Denver's is no exception, although there are worse in my opinion. I'd still rather see white pants with the home jerseys.

sig1lj3.jpg

PREDICTION: The Rams will become the first team ever to lose a game... ON THEIR BYE WEEK! <_<

BTW, I don't think it matters, Gold pants, Navy pants, White pants... Rams wearing Patriots uniforms... this team sucks. Plain and simple.

At least Mizzou is kicking some @$$.

About the lions blacks jerseys, I was at the game, and it was extremely hard to see the numbers from the seats. I think they look good on fans, up close, since you can see the numbers and everything, but from the stands they didn't work.

Those broncos monochromes did not look good, especially with a lot of the players wearing navy sleeves underneathy. I think orange socks would help some, though. Either way, they need to just wear the alternate orange jerseys.

MegatronSig2.jpg

About the lions blacks jerseys, I was at the game, and it was extremely hard to see the numbers from the seats. I think they look good on fans, up close, since you can see the numbers and everything, but from the stands they didn't work.

Anyone have any pics of the Lions in black?

At least Mizzou is kicking some @$$.

And yet that does nothing for me. (Salt in the wound, actually....listening to the Rams radio announcers crow about the Nebraska Missouri game compounded the general depression I was feeling at the time.)

Today, we are all otaku.

The Rams look good in all-white, IMO.

And here's a black lions pic.

09000d5d80375d3e_gallery_600.jpg

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I love it....

Any monochromatic look induces nausea for me, but the Broncos are particularly egregrious. Maybe because I hold them partially responsible for all the uniform nonsense over the past 10 yrs or so, as they were the first to really go ape-crap with Nike-positioned swooshin' and piping.

Archived