Boston Red Sox: World Champions Again

Mac the Knife

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

AND THE WHOLE WORLD (except for new england and a small portion of Alma, MI) IS SILENT!

YEA THE SOX WON!!!!!!

BANDWAGON HATERS CAN JUMP OFF A CLIFF!

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

AND THE WHOLE WORLD (except for new england and a small portion of Alma, MI) IS SILENT!

YEA THE SOX WON!!!!!!

BANDWAGON HATERS CAN JUMP OFF A CLIFF!

Congratulations junior. Now off to bed.

Although for the record....I hated Boston before hating Boston became trendy. (One of the few times I was actually ahead of the curve)

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Boring World Series

Yes, you are right but we were waiting to win one more!!! And won it! ^_^

Now... my shout...

BOSTON RED SOX

2007 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!!!

fullj.getty-77413991cp053_world_series_.jpg

(Thank you, folks for the best wishes. Really.)

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

I watched the whole ALCS, but only watched game 1 of the World Series, cause it was zzzzZZZZZZ.

Still, the Red Sox played a hell of a season and congrats to them and all their fans. Now I'm sad cause baseball season is over.

And the Rams suck... the only team for me to root for now are the might Missouri Tigers. Oh and the Blues!

EDIT: Also, J.D. Drew doesn't deserve to win a World Series! I hate that man! I don't give a :censored: what he did in the postseason. That :censored: prick doesn't deserve it. Everyone else in Red Sox nation.... Enjoy! :D

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Certainly not a fan, but congrats to the Red Sox on winning the World Series. They were the best team throughout the year and at the end they came out on top. Of course, it's the only title Boston is winning this year, but hey, a title is a title.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

"ALL HAIL OUR CHOWDAH EATING OVERLORDS"

Jokes aside, congrats to the Sox for winning. They showed the will to win and never gave up. Again congrats to the Sox and their fans (except the pink-hatters).

As for the Rockies, they will be a team to watch next year. Those players in that clubhouse now know what it feels like to play in October. Sure it sucks to be sweept, but this can be motavation(sp?) for next year. The road the Rockies took to get here will live on in Baseball history. It's going to be fun watching

this team next year.

Plus hey, look on the bright side Denver, The Nuggets start this week. :D

"Everyone has good and bad days".

And they say money can't buy happiness. Well, it buys you a world series. Happy?

In all honesty, one thing the Red Sox have over the other money-grubbers is some development and rookies, etc. Pedroia, for instance, was as big as anyone who they paid way too much for.

Archived