Chargers logo concept

burgundy

The neck of the horse needs something. There's so much light blue on the head it makes the neck seem weird. Also, the bottom dark blue part of the shield seems empty, maybe make the wordmark bigger, or put something else in there, or something. The head of the horse is very well done, and looks really good. It by it's self would make a great logo for the broncos, or some other team named the Colts, Mustang, etc. I always did like the older version of this logo though. Keep working man, you got a great start.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

It does seem a little dark and demonic. It might've gone good with the old bolt jersey, but it doesn't seem to go with the powder blue uniform.

nhlvquebec2mw0.pngnhlpittsburghmo1.pngmlsnewenglandei8.pngnflbaltimoreff1.pngncaaohiostatepx4.png

Interesting Baseball fact: In 1960: Baltimore, Milwaukee, Cincinnati, and Pittsburgh had 2 AAA affiliates, while Los Angeles had 3 teams...and the New York Yankees had the Kansas City Athletics.

Interesting Hockey fact: In 1974, the Buffalo Sabres draft Taro Tsujimoto of the Toyko Katanas with th 183 pick in the draft. It was later revealed that Taro didn't exist, but Taro is still listed as an offical draftee of the Buffalo Sabres in their Media Guide.

I think the horse head needs to fill up more of the space in the top half of the crest. Also, it seems the Chargers have moved to curvier lightning bolts, and I think that's something that should be worked in here as well.

This is a good start, though. Keep it up.

change that horse lookin thing to somthing else and it would look awsome

Why would I change the horse? A charger is a horse.

It looks like the horse that satan rode into hell with...

:devil: Really, the original shield logo was somewhat demonic too, I guess I just enhanced it.

spacer.png

change that horse lookin thing to somthing else and it would look awsome

Why would I change the horse? A charger is a horse.

It looks like the horse that satan rode into hell with...

:devil: Really, the original shield logo was somewhat demonic too, I guess I just enhanced it.

It looks out of place to me

spezzaheatley1.png

Says the man sporting the Senators logos on his sig and av.

The Chargers were named by some guy in Hollywood in a "Name-the-Team" contest. The owner said he picked that name because, ?I liked it because they were yelling ?charge? and sounding the bugle at Dodgers Stadium and at USC games.?

So there was a horse riding around the stadium and lightning bolts on the uniforms, sending mixed signals as to what the name meant but both have been incorporated into various logos through the years so I think both belong.

-Daniel
Check Out My Podcast! Latest Episode 273: The Color Blinky
Latest Photo Upload: January 7, 2012

Says the man sporting the Senators logos on his sig and av.

The Chargers were named by some guy in Hollywood in a "Name-the-Team" contest. The owner said he picked that name because, ?I liked it because they were yelling ?charge? and sounding the bugle at Dodgers Stadium and at USC games.?

So there was a horse riding around the stadium and lightning bolts on the uniforms, sending mixed signals as to what the name meant but both have been incorporated into various logos through the years so I think both belong.

Actually the Chargers were named after their first owner Hilton, I don't remember his first name, who invented the credit or Charge card.

bufg.png

Bob Hilton. A jackarse who (along with his siblings) sued a church to get the inheritance his father had left to it. Turns out the senior Hilton had morals and thought it was wrong to allow his children to live off of his money.

4 generations later we have Paris Hilton... make your own jokes...

Archived