Super Bowl XLII

rainmaker17

I wish J.R. was doing the play by play for that sack.

"Gore! Gore! Gore!"

On one page of posts alone, we had "Bid'ness is picking up," "Mrs. _____'s baby boy," and "Gore! Gore! Gore!"

All we need now is a bigger hit, so someone can say "As God as my witness, Randy Moss is broken in half!"

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Am I the only one who noticed the guy dancing in the Amp energy drink commercial was friggin' Donkeylips from Salute Your Shorts?

No, I said the same thing. None of my friends agreed.

Oh, it's definitely him. Tell your friends that they're wrong.

And I think I just crapped my pants(not Superbowl related, but adidas just released Dan Majerle t-shirts)

gOODNIGHT, NEW ENGLAND!!!

What was this $#*! about a perfect New England Patriots season now???

Ehh...SORRY BOYS--NOT THIS YEAR!!!

To the Patriots, all I have to say is this here:

18-1

DAMN that "1" hurtin right about now, ain't it???

New York Giants...Super Bowl XLII Champions. At 15-6. Ehh...GOOD ENOUGH!!!

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

That popping sound you hear coming out of South Florida is the '72 Dolphins.

That's the thing that burns me up the most. We had a great run - the Giants were the truly the better team tonight.

But now we get another 20 years of those insufferable pr!cks and their champagne.

I wish J.R. was doing the play by play for that sack.

"Gore! Gore! Gore!"

On one page of posts alone, we had "Bid'ness is picking up," "Mrs. _____'s baby boy," and "Gore! Gore! Gore!"

All we need now is a bigger hit, so someone can say "As God as my witness, Randy Moss is broken in half!"

Dare we say the Pats season was "turned inside-out and upside-down"?

18 AND ONE. (Granted, my boys didn't make playoffs)

But now we get another 20 years of those insufferable pr!cks and their champagne.

Better than listening to the insufferable pricks up here talk about the Patsies. Haters rejoice!

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Break out the champaign. :P

Mass seppuku time in Bristol.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I just thought about this...TOM COUGHLIN JUST WON A DAMN SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONSHIP.

TOM FREAKIN' COUGHLIN!!!

Either way it go...I am now on my way to the nearest Uni-Mart to get two boxes of Kleenex and some gift wrap. I got two gifts to deliver to the two Patriot die-hard fans that work in my building.

I'M EVIL!!!

Oh--and the Plax Burress jersey is officially on order. Plax, former Steeler, current Super Bowl champion.

And somewhere, wherever he may be, Jeremy Shockey is going absolutely INSANE!!! (probably in a good way, though.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

That popping sound you hear coming out of South Florida is the '72 Dolphins.

That's the thing that burns me up the most. We had a great run - the Giants were the truly the better team tonight.

YOU DAMN RIGHT!

Archived