3.ATL-Glenn Dorsey (DE) LSU

4.OAK-Darren McFadden (RB) Arkansas

5.KC-Brandon Albert (OT) Virginia

6.NYJ-Vernon Gholston (DE) Ohio State

7.NE-Derrick Harvey (DE) Ohio State

8.BAL-Matt Ryan (QB) BC

9.CIN-Sedrick Ellis (DT) USC

10.NO-Leodis McKelvin (CB) Troy

11.PHI-Ryan Clady (OT) Boise State (Trade up with Bills for #19 and #49)

12.DEN-Keith Rivers (LB) USC

13.CAR-Jonathan Stewart (RB) Oregon

14.CHI-Chris Williams (OT) Vanderbilt

15.DET-Jerod Mayo (LB) Tennessee

16.ARI-Rashard Mendanhall (RB) Illinois

17.KC-Dominique Rogers-Cromatie (CB) Tennessee State

18.HOU-Jeff Otah (OT) Pitt

19.BUF-Devin Thomas (WR) Michigan State (Trade Down with Philly for #11)

20.TB-Mike Jenkins (CB) South Florida

No way does Denver go with a linebacker in the first round, not gonna happen.

They'll most likely either take an offensive tackle or a defensive tackle... and if there's no one they like at 12, they'll probably trade down.

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It looks like the Rams are taking Chris Long. Nothing against Matt Ryan but if I were Atlanta I would take Glenn Dorsey or even Darren McFadden. They are more of a sure thing than Ryan is.

Let's hope this doesn't turn into Kevin Carter over Warren Sapp 2.0 (Or worse yet, Bowie over Jordan)

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

• 3 weeks later...
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

bengals release LB odell thurman today. apparently taking care of family business after the passing of your grandmother means that you're not making the right strides to marvin lewis. there's probably more to this, but so far word is that thurman's been let go because he's missed voluntary workouts. quick story.

Today, we are all otaku.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/foot...ract/index.html

Matt Ryan signs for a HUGE amount, I would have a hard time signing a vetran qb to a contract like that, let alone a rookie.

Good to see the Falcons learned from the Michael Vick fiasco. :upside:

Today, we are all otaku.

EDIT: Brendan beat me to the link by minutes. How'd we end up on the same wavelengths at this time? :P

Wow. Richest rookie contract in NFL history. The "Iceman" had better be worth it. I guess all I can say is that Blank must be REALLY sold on this guy, because that is a crapload of money to give anybody, especially a guy who hasn't played an NFL snap yet.

Too much money or not, this is still better than having a JaMarcus Russel situation and not having this guy even see the practice field until mid-season.

Meanwhile in Boston, not only is Spygate not going away, it may be going beyond videotapes:

Ross Tucker, a former offensive lineman who played for five teams in a seven-year NFL career, reiterated Thursday that he believes that New England used players on the injured reserve list in practices, which violates league rules.

Former Patriots video assistant Matt Walsh, in a meeting with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell last week, said that a Patriots player on injured reserve practiced when he wasn't allowed to in 2001. The NFL said it would investigate the claim.

CCSLC signature.png

Meanwhile in Boston, not only is Spygate not going away, it may be going beyond videotapes:
Ross Tucker, a former offensive lineman who played for five teams in a seven-year NFL career, reiterated Thursday that he believes that New England used players on the injured reserve list in practices, which violates league rules.

Former Patriots video assistant Matt Walsh, in a meeting with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell last week, said that a Patriots player on injured reserve practiced when he wasn't allowed to in 2001. The NFL said it would investigate the claim.

Oh my god, NFL, Matt Walsh & Associates, and Arlen Specter, give it the :censored: up. Please Please Please.

Oh my god, NFL, Matt Walsh & Associates, and Arlen Specter, give it the :censored: up. Please Please Please.

You a little worried?

You a little worried?

Nah, just sick. A little irritation under my skin.

Archived