Soccer/Football Kits 08/09

zjac7

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think more leagues should do what MLS does. The victor gets a ball all their own and the rest of the league gets a ball in the league colors. Nice to see Man U's colors on this seasons ball.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I know that but I think the next year's ball should represent the champs. I know MLS just uses a different color ball for MLS Cup and the champ plays with that ball the following uyear, but a ball with orange and black stripig would stand out more then black and grey.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Is Pavel Nedved still kicking it? The Czechs sure could have used him this summer.

he's retired from the international game because he's freaking ancient and, unlike major tournaments, the speed of play in Serie-A is slow enough for somebody to use a walker and still be effective on the pitch.

as to the Under Armour jerseys: anyone got the German translation of "WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE?!"

harperdc.gif

Is Pavel Nedved still kicking it? The Czechs sure could have used him this summer.

he's retired from the international game because he's freaking ancient and, unlike major tournaments, the speed of play in Serie-A is slow enough for somebody to use a walker and still be effective on the pitch.

as to the Under Armour jerseys: anyone got the German translation of "WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE?!"

"WIR MÜSSEN DIESES HAUS SCHÜTZEN?!"

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

aston_villa_08_09_away_nike_kit.jpg

villa away

Not sure what to think about this Villa kit. It seems clean and classy, but the blue in the shirt seems like it would clash with the blue in the badge. It does give me an idea of what Nike would do if they made kids for Marseille, though.

"WIR MÜSSEN DIESES HAUS SCHÜTZEN?!"

Correct, but the UA slogan sounds pretty lame in german. I doubt they'll use it.

it sounds really silly in English, too, that's the point.

while we're at it, "CLICK-CLACK" in German is (according to babelfish) "Klickengeklapper," which sounds like something you don't want your doctor to diagnose you with after you trip to Vegas.

and god I hope those Villa kits aren't neon blue and black. the '80s called, mates...

harperdc.gif

Archived