Big Ten Tournament logo

BroadSt_Bully

Wow. That is easily the coolest tournament logo I've ever seen.

Of course, this would only work for a conference like the Big Ten, which has some good variety in color. Just imagine the Big East version. :sleeping:

I don't think it's all that good. As a matter of fact I think it's crappy. I think it's way to busy and has way to much going on and that "basketball" with the white lines kills what could be a decent logo. It looks like crap abstract art.

I think this was posted a while back and most people did not like it. I agree with the original post here, though.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Gotta disagree with the OP. To me, it looks like the kind of logo that you see when they talk about the other cities that were finalists for the Olympics, but didn't actually get the games. Not impressed.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

I saw it on the court on Friday and didnt really click what it was. Now that I know, I think its great. When I didnt know what it was, it was confusing. After a year or two with it in the public eye, it will get the credit it deserves. I bet other leagues follow suit with similiar designs.

The Big East one with the cab and skyline is also pretty cool and unique to NYC.

As a "BigTen guy", fan of the league as a whole and ardant supporter of one of its schools, I really dig the logo.

Ok, looks like the logo is well received. I like the idea of all the conference school colors are incorporated.

Looks like a Pin Wheel - I can't say that I like it, it's a "take it or leave it choice." I don't hate it, but it's not appealing to me.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

It's not bad but unless I am really missing something I just don't see why some of you are falling all over it. It's pretty solid but hardly spectacular. The best thing about it is the way it incorporates the colors. I'd give it a solid 7.

BB52Big.jpg

There is a team in the Big Ten that uses a dark blue light blue combo? or two tone green or purple? While watching the games, you don't see it for long enough to figure out what it is, which makes it not too good, to me anyways. I like the creativity, but I think there is too much going on.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Archived