Colts looking for new horse

sj32

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This may sound stupid, but are these really the five finalists? The website says: "Five finalists will be chosen" and that voting will start next week. That could mean these are samples. At least that's my hope. I really don't think any of these should really be considered. #1 is a nice illustration. #2 is...is just weird. I don't need to continue.

I'm pretty pissed at the moment.

I feel the finalists are pretty bad and were not worth the opportunity to win the contest

I felt mine was better than many of the entries.

coltslogo312.jpg

i emailed the colts stating my disappointment with the link to my entry hoping they'd reconsider

feel free to email them yourselves if you feel the same

http://www.colts.com/sub.cfm?page=informat...namic&id=83

This has too much of a superhero vibe.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Yea none of the finalists are that great. kmw_29 yours should've been there for sure, and maybe yours too ucla 31.

I definitely don't like the light blue that some chose to use, looks pretty bad IMO.

But I'm gonna go ahead and vote for #2, just because I feel obligated to vote.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

wow. those choices are incredibly lame

Nice sig lol. I seriously hope these are bogus finalists and they pick some good ones for people to vote on. I saw 5 or 6 very nice, worthy ones on this board alone, and there has to be dozens, if not hundreds of others better than the 5 that are up on the Colts' site.

here is the email i just sent... i don't mind a regular joe winning, but seeing those actually pisses me off.

"Wow...Simply wow...Those are by far the WORST finalist I have ever seen. I don't know who is running your promotions department or whom your "judges" were, but they need to be immediately fired and/or fined. I have seen multiple entries from fans that have submitted entries that are immensely better than those five finalists. Entry 3 just shows that either the judges just selected their sons or daughters drawing or I missed the rule that the entries are only for ages 5-13. You should be ashamed. Pathetic, absolutely pathetic."

footer_helmet.gif

You used the "wow...just...wow" convention in an email to a professional sports franchise? First of all, no one should be doing that. Second of all, you've guaranteed that you won't be taken seriously. Congratulations.

For what it's worth, I think the head-on horse logo is actually pretty neat.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

if #2 lost the oddly floating legs and the strange gray eye, it has some potential...i'm glad i didn't send my entry in...it's actually OK (though not as good as most i've seen posted by members here), which means it probably had no shot and i would have lost the right to ever sell it :)

jldesigns404eo.png

I voted for #4. I want to vote #2, but the messed up eye throws me off.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Archived