Houston...we have a problem!

gueman

Country star Mindy McCready, left, and Roger Clemens reportedly began an affair when McCready was 15 years old. Clemens' lawyer, Rusty Hardin, confirmed a long-term relationship but told the newspaper it was not sexual.

... and a pedophile? :blink:

I saw, I came, I left.

Well, he was 28 and she was 15. If that isn't rape (or some other form of sexual misconduct), then I don't know what is.

Boy, I'd love to see Roger try to wiggle his this one...

Well, he was 28 and she was 15. If that isn't rape (or some other form of sexual misconduct), then I don't know what is.

My money is on..." she is a family friend and I was just using my connections to further her musical carreer." IRC she was also involved with Dean Cain. I did like her music, and thought she was going to be a mid level star back in the day.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Country star Mindy McCready, left, and Roger Clemens reportedly began an affair when McCready was 15 years old. Clemens' lawyer, Rusty Hardin, confirmed a long-term relationship but told the newspaper it was not sexual.

... and a pedophile? :blink:

Depends what age of sexual consent is wherever this happened... it's 14 in Canada but 16 in most other places.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

This is America. We don't send our celebrities to jail.

This is America. We don't send our celebrities to jail.

Wesley Snipes is hoping like hell you're right.

Assuming you don't dare America to put you in jail, we don't send our celebrities to jail.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

This is America. We don't send our white celebrities to jail.

Fixed for Wesley.

The allegations, according to the Daily News, claim Clemens was 28 when he first had contact with McCready. She was 15 when he noticed her at a Fort Myers, Fla., bar while out with his Red Sox teammates, according to the Daily News.

Ok...in a bar at 15? Sure she could be there with her Mom and Dad just having dinner. BUT...I think not. This just keeps getting better and better, well for us. I think the Rocket has more to worry about.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

This is America. We don't send our white celebrities to jail.

Fixed for Wesley.

*cough*OJ*cough*

Wasn't a mid 20's Sergei Federov involved with a 15 or 16 year old Anna Kornakova too? (Yes I know I butchered both names but I don't care to check them).

It happens in this world... horny, powerful men like the young women.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Wasn't a mid 20's Sergei Federov involved with a 15 or 16 year old Anna Kornakova too? (Yes I know I butchered both names but I don't care to check them).

It happens in this world... horny, powerful men like the young women.

It's called statutory rape, and it's illegal in the United States of America.

"To Catch A Predator: MLB Edition" featuring Roidger Clemens and Elijah Dukes.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Just chop the Rocket's wee wee off and all is better.. that way he cant bait a jailbait girl like that 15 years old gal.. geez....

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Archived