2008/09 NBA New Logos & Uniforms

ebsports

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i posted this in the t wolves thread, but that thread is pretty much dead, so i'll put it here as well:

i found this on realgm:

m_4281e292af2f56cd74a49f910f0c1c13.gif

no idea if it is legit or not

When the logo is that small, it almost reminds me of a boy scout badge.

i posted this in the t wolves thread, but that thread is pretty much dead, so i'll put it here as well:

i found this on realgm:

m_4281e292af2f56cd74a49f910f0c1c13.gif

no idea if it is legit or not

When the logo is that small, it almost reminds me of a boy scout badge.

I was watching the ESPN Draft Special and they spanned the Draft Board. The new T'Wolves logo was on there and it has the new wolf with green trees. So it looks like green will be involved after all.

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

New Raptors logo and Black alt wordmark:

RaptorsLogos2009.png

New Denver Nuggets (threw out royal blue for navy blue, also uniforms will have pick axe logo atop nameplate on back)

Nuggets2009Logo.png

Orlando Magic new uniform wordmarks and 20th anniversary logo:

MagicLogos2009.png

Are these for real?

You think the Magic are going with all new unis?

I'm not impressed with the Raptors, with all that black.

As for the Nuggets, the change makes sense, but it doesn't flow as well.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

...and not to mention, one of the ugliest anniversary logos I've ever seen:

Philadelphia76ers_60thAnniv_2009_SO.gif

hahahaha.

wow.

that shade of light blue is terrible.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Raptors: I'm glad that they changed the primary logo to black and red, although I liked the logo better with the purple.

Nuggets: I think the logo looks better with navy blue than it did with the powder blue. One thing I just noticed that I don't like is how much negative space is created on the right side of the logo by the T. Are the Nuggets one of the teams that is getting a new set of uniforms for this year?

Magic: I really don't care for these new scripts. It looks like they are going for a modern look that I don't think they need. I'm interested to see what the new uniforms look like now. I don't think these would look good on pinstripes if that is the old element they are bringing back.

Sixers: Not much needs to be said, that logo is terrible.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

So the Raptors have finally eliminated the purple out of their logo. I like the re-colored logo but I still think they need new logo and uniforms. BTW in the "Toronto" script is it silver or white with a red outline ?

As for the Magics I like the new script, just cant wait to see it all together on the new uniforms.

4kv29i.jpg

Interesting that the 76ers went with the older logo for the 60th anniversary. But yea that ribbon is horrid, WHY light blue and gradients!?

But I love how 6 years ago they had the 40th anniversary logo, and now for this season a 60th anniversary logo, which will probably confuse most (40th was for 40 years of being the 76ers, 60th is for 60 years total in the NBA as the Syracuse Nationals and 76ers)

But if they wear that as a patch, it's going to look so ugly on their uniforms.

New Denver Nuggets (threw out royal blue for navy blue, also uniforms will have pick axe logo atop nameplate on back)

Nuggets2009Logo.png

I gotta say the Nugs logo looks much more sharp, but I think I still like the previous look with the lighter shades of blue.

And also, does anyone happen to know if they'll be keeping the DN logo around, or is it all about the pick-axe now?

6uXNWAo.png

The Magic are expected, like the Wolves, to unveil new uniforms later this summer. It'll be interesting to see what they look like.

My guess (and hope) is that the uniforms will include pinstripes and the numberical font from the anniversary logo.

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

Archived