leopard88

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Billy Ripken

ripkenbilly.jpg

Couldn't resist. :D

I actually own that card, but I did resist. :P

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

John Harbaugh (Ravens head coach, brother of Jim)

Carlester Crumpler (brother of Alge)

Brent Price (brother of Mark)

Pat Calathes (older of two Calathes brothers, but getting the lesser billing due to playing NCAA basketball at Saint Joseph's and not being a McDonald's All-American, unlike younger brother Nick, still a Florida Gator and also a HS All-American)

Ahh...Algernon.

Younger brother of Carlester. Son of--wait for it--Carlester. That's one football-playing family right there.

(So how'd Algernon's younger brother, Bryan, end up being a musician??? :huh: )

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I believe that Randy Moss' brother (Eric?) used to play for the vikes.

And to pull out the north stars, maybe this guy is not famous enough, but he is in Minny...Neal Broten's younger brothers Aaron and Paul.

Neal Broten. Member of the 1980 US Olympic Hockey Team. Need I say more? I think he qualifies. :D

Paul Broten was mentioned on page one.

Zach Parise's bro Jordan is in the Devils' farm system. In fact, the Devils have 3 brother tandems in their system. Stephen Gionta and Mike Pandolfo (Brian Gionta, and Jay Pandolfo) are the others.

All 3 played in Lowell last season. Jordan had a shoulder injury and didn't play for at least the last month. Lowell also had Mark Pandolfo, who is Mike's cousin.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Here's one: Brock.

Brother of Damon.

(Not that either's really all that notorious. Oh--guess I should add their surname: Huard. And...at least one of them saw significant starting time.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Joe Mauer's brother Jake used to play in the Twins farm system.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Here's one: Brock.

Brother of Damon.

(Not that either's really all that notorious. Oh--guess I should add their surname: Huard. And...at least one of them saw significant starting time.)

Also falling in the "not really sure which one is the less famous one ..."

Josh/Luke McCown

Ty/Koy Detmer

Obafemi/Brendon Ayanbadejo

Marques/Zach/Matt Tuiasosopo

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

Sorry to turn this into another 'hey, wrestlers are athletes, too' thread, but I'll make a list of wrestling siblings for the hell of it.

- Leapin' Lanny Poffo/The Genius, brother of Randy Savage.

- Rockin' Robin, sister of Sam Houston (see below)

- Sam Houston/Rockin' Robin, half-siblings to Jake "The Snake" Roberts

- Bruce and Keith Hart, brothers of Owen and Bret Hart

- David, Michael, Chris, and Kevin Von Erich...brothers of Kerry Von Erich.

- Johnny Ace(John Laurinaitis), brother of Roadwarrior Animal (Joe Laurinaitis, father of OSU Linebacker James)

- Scott and Brad Armstrong(I think there are more)...brothers of Jesse James/The Roadie/BG James...whatever.

There are plenty more, and maybe I'll get around to posting more, but for now, this'll work.

Archived