Jaguars Concept

LEWJ

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you're keeping the black helmet...then the black-teal-black combination would own so hard.

I'm really diggin this concept. The only complaint I have is the small jaguar logo on the back...but other than that, wow. This could actually work.

Yea, when I added the Jaguar to the back, it was just to go along with current trends.

I agree, I don't love it either.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Yea I thought about putting teal on the black alternate.

Actually I planned on it, but I decided to go with just black and gold.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I'm with everyone who suggested making the teal a bit greener. Green is way underused in the NFL, and those teams with it look fantastic, in my opinion. The Packers and the Jets (strange how theyve been mentioned together so much lately huh) use the classic green, nothing special, and both pull it off. The Eagles green is their own, you see that green and think of them.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that green is my favorite color, and I like seeing it.

• 5 months later...

Hey LEWJ,

I'm pretty new here and was looking up old concepts for Jag uniforms. I was wondering if you could re-post your concept so I could see them? If you can, thanks.

The Jags are getting new uni's this year so I've been messing around a little on photoshop to make my own changes. I haven't done much, but I'll go ahead and post what I've made. I incorporated some Jag spots myself. I obviously haven't made the pants or used any of these templates yet, but I may try to do so later. I was thinking about just starting a new thread, but I figured I should make some templates first. This will just kind of show you my idea.

jonesdrew_1280x1024copy.jpg

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

Hey LEWJ,

I'm pretty new here and was looking up old concepts for Jag uniforms. I was wondering if you could re-post your concept so I could see them? If you can, thanks.

The Jags are getting new uni's this year so I've been messing around a little on photoshop to make my own changes. I haven't done much, but I'll go ahead and post what I've made. I incorporated some Jag spots myself. I obviously haven't made the pants or used any of these templates yet, but I may try to do so later. I was thinking about just starting a new thread, but I figured I should make some templates first. This will just kind of show you my idea.

jonesdrew_1280x1024copy.jpg

So, you're the one that made that! That jersey is tight; I wish they'd go with that.

6fQjS3M.png

No offense, but I'm not buying that you made that at all. Just have a feeling.

And why is that? Do I not have enough posts for you? The only other place you will find that on the internet is on the jaguars.com message board, under the thread New Uniforms. You can find that here. Notice who posted it. And if you read through you will see where a poster from this site comes over and introduces us to this website so I promptly joined. Thanks for the warm welcome. I could also send you the .psd file for verification, if you are truly concerned about my legitimacy.

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

So, you're the one that made that! That jersey is tight; I wish they'd go with that.

Thanks I appreciate it. I agree. I will continue to work on it. I'd like to add the pants.

However, rumors are that :

less black & more teal

similar to the new cardinals/vikings uni's with the panels and piping

possibly a slightly different shade of teal

no crawling jag on the sleeve

possible alteration to the logo

and a helmet that changes from black to teal in the direct sunlight

I'm not sure how accurate these are, but again these came from posters on the jaguars message board, some of which claim to have "sources."

Archived