NFL Week 1

NJTank

For what it's worth, the Rams' offense is pretty much Al Saunders' personal fief this year.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

And here is who gets what....an amazing site, year in and year out... (Sorry Canada...)

http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/

I love this site, it really helped me plan my Sundays last season. I always knew if I had to get up early to secure a spot at the bar at my local Steelers pub or if I could sleep in and watch the game from the comfort of my couch.

Falcons in my mind can run with the Lions and i guess you could call it an upset in a way but the only game i care about is the Pack and the Vikes on Monday :D

I have a feeling the Lions-Falcons game could be an offensive shootout.

Both teams have suspect defenses, so there could definitely be some fireworks tomorrow.

That's assuming that the Lions O will look anything like it did last year when it was led by Martz, and also assuming that the Falcons O will actually be functional with a rookie tossin the ball around. I've got complete faith in the running game, though. Turner and Norwood are gonna do OK, hopefully, and the line seems to have improved from the turnstiles that they were last year.

Don't underestimate the Lions defense, though. The secondary is about 10 times better than last year, and with the loss of Shaun Rogers, at least the D-line will play hard every play. Ernie Sims is one of the most underrated linebackers in the league, and should have made the Pro Bowl last year.

The offense should actually be better if they can get the run going. I don't know if there is a secondary in the NFL that can handle both Calvin and Roy, especially if they have to respect the run. It has yet to be seen whether or not they will have success running the ball, though.

Honestly, I don't see the Lions losing this game, but we will see. I think a lot of people are underestimating the Lions this year.

MegatronSig2.jpg

No way the Browns only lose by 10 to Dallas. 38-14. You heard it here first.

28-10 Cowboys. I wasn't off by too much. This just in, the Browns go 6-10 this season.

I could live with that.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Archived