Player on your fav team that you hate

ryguy3285

Blue Jackets: Christian Backman. This guy is god-awful. He was apart of the Zherdev deal to New York and it's looking like highway robbery.

Bengals: Ryan Fitzpatrick. Single handedly destroyed the Bengals season

St. Louis snickers at both.

I dunno...I've always held a special place in my sports fan heart for Fitzpatrick and the massive comeback he arranged against Houston. ^_^

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Canucks: At this point the closest to hate would be Ryan Johnson.

Steelers: I like the entire team, although all of their cornerbacks can frustrate me at times.

BC Lions: Exactly the same as situation as the Steelers.

Bears: Fred Miller- It was worse in previous years that he started, but he is just terrible. They signed him again early this year and he is luckily just a backup.

Bulls: Joakim Noah and Kirk Hinrich when he started at PG, right now I like Hinrich.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Mets: Carlos Beltran (Disclaimer: this only includes players I expect to be a Met in '09)

Jets: Brett Favre; Mike Nugent

Rangers: Michal Roszival

how do u hate Brett

Um, let's see. He's an overrated POS that the Jets (let's face it) only brought in here to help sell PSL's, no matter how poorly he plays nobody calls him out on it. If Chad Pennington throws across the field and got picked for 6 he's crucified, but Favre does it (twice this year has been REALLY bad [sD and BUF], the one against KC I'll give him the benefit of the doubt) and he's "an old vet taking his chances" or "a gunslinger". I was so damn sick of him before he got to the Jets, and while he's in Green and White I obviously need to hope he performs well, but I hate him.

And no, I won't have a Favre jersey on when I head on out to the Meadowlands in about 5-10 minutes...

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Jays

Brandon League- I always hated him cuz he could never find the strike zone, he's better now, but I still don't like him

Raptors

Will Solomon- I don't really hate him, I just don't know why they would play him instead of Roko Ukic

Leafs

Jason Blake- he just sucks

Argos

Kerry Josephs- again, I dont really hate him, but Bishop was soooo much better

Ottawa Senators - Jarkko Ruutu. I hate him. Pure 100% hate.

When I was younger I was a North Stars fan and could not stand Willi Plett. Lord God King of the Stupid Penalty? and always, always, always one to start a scrum after every whistle. No one could turn a 2 1/2 hour contest into 3 1/2 one quicker with all his effing nonsense. :cursing:

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Orioles: The ENTIRE 2008 pitching staff...

Lakers: Luke Walton (It's not really his fault, but he's Bill's kid, so that's enough for me to hate him), Sasha Vujacic (could you hit a shot when it matters), and Jordan Farmar (goofy looking motherfunker)

Redskins: Colt Brennan (never liked him at Hawaii and I'm not going to like him as a 'Skin) and Pete Kendall (aren't you supposed to actually be able to, like...block somebody?)

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Forgive me if I am drifting from the spirit of the thread, but I insist that whenever the Eagles have won in the last ten seasons it is in spite of coach Andy Reid.

I was very close to naming him too - but as much as he frustrates me and pisses me off, I'm just not at the point where I can put him in the group of players / coaches that I hate*.

*"hate" in the respect that I extremely dislike their attitude, had a bad personal interaction with them, or just generally don't care about them or their lives. Not actual "hate."*

*except in the case of Pat Burrell - I hope something happens that robs him of his ability to play baseball. Not ruin his life or cause permanent damage, just makes it so he can't play anymore and he has to realize how lucky he is / was.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Angels: K-Rod. The minute he enters the game, break out the whiskey, because it's going to be a LONG inning. Not to mention he has a certain skill at giving up walk-off shots to Boston in the playoffs. Please, for the love of God, Boras, demand so much that Moreno let's him walk!

Lakers: Odom. The guy makes me cringe every time he has the ball.

VmWIn6B.png

*except in the case of Pat Burrell - I hope something happens that robs him of his ability to play baseball. Not ruin his life or cause permanent damage, just makes it so he can't play anymore and he has to realize how lucky he is / was.

I only follow baseball casually enough to know that Burrell has underachieved in Philly, can you elaborate on why you think he doesn't realize how lucky he is? Was there a specific incident or do you think his performance is a result of not being fully committed to the game?

On topic: I'm a major homer when it comes to my favorite teams so it's hard for me to contribute, but despite his tremendous talent I think Ben Roethlisberger always comes across as a total douche. I'm happy he plays for the Steelers, though.

"Purists will bitch and whine, but so what? Purists will Always bitch and whine. That is their function. Res Ipsa Loquitur."

-HST

Mets: Carlos Beltran (Disclaimer: this only includes players I expect to be a Met in '09)

Jets: Brett Favre; Mike Nugent

Rangers: Michal Roszival

how do u hate Brett

Um, let's see. He's an overrated POS that the Jets (let's face it) only brought in here to help sell PSL's, no matter how poorly he plays nobody calls him out on it. If Chad Pennington throws across the field and got picked for 6 he's crucified, but Favre does it (twice this year has been REALLY bad [sD and BUF], the one against KC I'll give him the benefit of the doubt) and he's "an old vet taking his chances" or "a gunslinger". I was so damn sick of him before he got to the Jets, and while he's in Green and White I obviously need to hope he performs well, but I hate him.

And no, I won't have a Favre jersey on when I head on out to the Meadowlands in about 5-10 minutes...

Well I don't like to look at it that way. I only care about the play on the field. What people say about him and the real reasons he was brought in doesn't bother me because he is a much better player than Pennington. He's one of those players that always wins and that's what is important. The Jets would not be as good with Pennington.

yankees-1.png

Archived