Fast Food Hockey League

KaTo

All the unis I've seen so far have been pure GREATNESS.

Glad to see that, since it's a hockey concept series, you've thrown in some Canadian chains too! (Mr. Sub, Boston Pizza, Pizza Pizza, Tim Horton's).

Overall, keep up the great work man! ;)

v40P3lq.png

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is the Taco Bell numbers the ones USF uses for football?

It's the Sens alternate numbers...

Scroll down

The 9 is the same.

Still a good series, can't wait to see more

Yeah, seems you're right. Maybe someone know something about Sens and USF using the same numbering?

Great Idea! I love what you have so far. Keep it up!

I did have one sugeestion though. Why not make one more Starbucks alternate. Seeing how they come out with a red holiday cup every year why not come up with a special red alternate they would wear during the holiday season every year.

Anyways, great idea and great work.

I like the Taco Bell set, would love to see a retro sweater using the 1980s logo - maybe some nice brown/yellow/red color scheme.

Image3480.jpg

There's a Nascar card from 1991 to maybe give you some ideas.

I really like what you did with Little Caesars, but I feel like you definitely missed out on an opportunity with the "Greek Key" design on the toga that Caesar is wearing.

All in all though, good job!

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Fantastic series. Please make our local pizza chain that has gone large: Papa John's. Plus, as a turn-backthe-clock challenge: in Louisville in the 70s I loved going to Burger Chef, but it disappeared. I have no pics or even color scheme--don't know if they can be found.

Archived