Off I Go To The Hospital...

paynomind

Here I am, all packed up.. about to leave the house to go to the hospital...

She is having a C-section, so we KNOW it will be today at 2pm. We saw the sonogram, so we know its a boy.

My 4th kid, my first boy. I'm super excited. I will teach him soccer and baseball and football as young as I can! Anyone want to volunteer to give him hockey lessons?

John Dean Francis - Birthday March 12th, 2004

I know no one cares, but I'm excited, so I posted. :D:rolleyes:

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

JR, you already know that i'm gonna teach Jay how to play hockey.....maybe him and Theo (my son) will be in the NHL together.

if anyone cares, JR and I have forged a pretty nice friendship through this forum....him and his family made the 2 + hour trek up to Casa Hurst last weekend and we grilled some steaks, drank beer, watched the kids play, shot the plop, etc. It was really cool to finally meet someone that i only previously knew through AIM and the boards here. All our kids got along really well (my daughter, Lili, even said that she made a great new friend in Courtney). My wife and JR's wife hit it off pretty well too.

Congrats to both you and Dani, JR. I hope all goes well.

paynomind, congrats on the new arrival! I will definitely give him hockey lessons!!! Get him on the ice at 3! They have those double blade skates which work wonders I hear. Sorta like training wheels. Again, congrats!!!!

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

if nothing else, i can teach him the idiot savant's art of the goalie. it's probably braggin, but yeah, i figure give me skating lessons and Aebischer's pads and i could make a run at the record for most consecutive shutouts :D

edit: whoops, left this out: congrats paynomind, teach your son well. and teach him some common sense. i've seen the results of kids who lack it, being related to one such person (although some of the time i wish i wasn't).

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Congratulations man! I just had one back in November. Enjoy every sec. of their little lives because it won't be too long before their 20 lbs. They grow up so fast!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Congrags Paynomind. Wow four kids. But like JP said, one more and you're kids could have their own basketball team. :D

But they say introducing them at a very young age to sports related items, like putting a football (mini mind you) or a baseball or whatever in the crib with them might influence them later in life to want to play sports. Just a my two cents.

sig09.jpg

Archived