2009 MLB Season Thread

Gary

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Today, we are all White Sox.

There will never be a day in which we are ALL White Sox...

I'm wearing white socks...

Black socks today for this northsider. :rolleyes:

(Please tell me I had Buherle in my fantasy lineup today.... )

6uXNWAo.png

Buehrle had to end the press conference a bit early...to talk to the president, who had called to wish him congratulations. Nice.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Buehrle had to end the press conference a bit early...to talk to the president, who had called to wish him congratulations. Nice.

Doesn't Obama have better things to do!? :cursing:

:P

Big congrats to Mark Buerhle!

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Yeah, no kidding!

Wonder if #44 was lounging in his Sox jacket and mom pants while he took in the final innings. :P

6uXNWAo.png

:P

Big congrats to Mark Buerhle!

Not to start anything, but how long could he have spent on the phone, a minute, two at the most? I'm willing to wager that he didn't actually watch the game.

PvO6ZWJ.png

And its his team too, so he really meant the congratulations.

On a side note

Mark Buehrle might just be the most underrated pitcher in baseball. Nobody talks about him among the best but now he has two No Hitters, one of them is perfect, and he leads a decent pitching staff in Chicago.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Yeah, no kidding!

Wonder if #44 was lounging in his Sox jacket and mom pants while he took in the final innings. :P

I can see it now...

"Now uhhhhhh C'mon Mark uhhhh Do it! uhhhh Yes.. He Can! Uhh Yes he can!... and uhhhhh He did it!"

:D

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Nice!

That catch by Wise was spectacular.

He was actually my favorite MudHen a few years ago (and remember his days with the Blue Jays? I have his rookie card haha). ^_^

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

And its his team too, so he really meant the congratulations.

On a side note

Mark Buehrle might just be the most underrated pitcher in baseball. Nobody talks about him among the best but now he has two No Hitters, one of them is perfect, and he leads a decent pitching staff in Chicago.

Wow. I agree with Tank. Although, this is a new, gentler Tank. You're different lately.

Archived