Congrats Pantone!

swisherHOU

Yep... I believe the Cards can do the impossible ... I'm proud of how the Cards have came so far... impressive.. will wait till Feb 1 to see how Arizona do vs either Baltimore or Pittsburgh.. should be a great game...

yep...................................................

You know what would be funny? If Arizona was able to win a Super Bowl before your Seahags.

okay.

Be even funnier that the Cardinals beat the Steelers in the Super Bowl before the Seahags do

Be even funnier if the Cardinals get screwed by the refs like the Seahawks were.

I watched the game. How were the Seahwaks screwed?

...and if you're talking about Ben's TD, he was probably in, and that play was only 3rd down. Get over it!

I'm talking about the pass interference call on Darrell Jackson after he scored a touchdown along with other penalties that cost the Seahawks.

And Gary it's the only time a team I followed closely had made it to the finals, so of course I'm bitter they lost.

Like Curt said, get over it, being bitter will only fuel your hatred even more

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, this thread is going south....

...Just like the Cardinals baby! South to TAMPA! Congratulations Cardinals, and Cardinals fans. I'm so glad I get to see my favorite quarterback play in another Super Bowl. Still to this day I don't know why we got rid of him.

Yep... I believe the Cards can do the impossible ... I'm proud of how the Cards have came so far... impressive.. will wait till Feb 1 to see how Arizona do vs either Baltimore or Pittsburgh.. should be a great game...

You know what would be funny? If Arizona was able to win a Super Bowl before your Seahags.

okay.

Be even funnier that the Cardinals beat the Steelers in the Super Bowl before the Seahags do

Be even funnier if the Cardinals get screwed by the refs like the Seahawks were.

...and if you're talking about Ben's TD, he was probably in, and that play was only 3rd down. Get over it!

I'm talking about the pass interference call on Darrell Jackson after he scored a touchdown along with other penalties that cost the Seahawks.

And Gary it's the only time a team I followed closely had made it to the finals, so of course I'm bitter they lost.

Like Curt said, get over it, being bitter will only fuel your hatred even more

I have nothing against the Steelers. I mean they did play good in that game. I'm just disappointed that the refs cost the Hawks a few times.

...Just like the Cardinals baby! South to TAMPA! Congratulations Cardinals, and Cardinals fans. I'm so glad I get to see my favorite quarterback play in another Super Bowl. Still to this day I don't know why we got rid of him.

He had PTSD from playing behind the Rams line and Marc Bulger didn't (yet). That's why we let him go.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I certainly AM on Cloud 9 right now...I can't believe it. After 40 years of following this team - through so many horrific seasons - it's redemption time.

Congrats to the Eagles for coming back (and practically giving me an ulcer)...they didn't give up. For some reason, the Cardinals weren't to be denied today.

For how bad the Cards looked in late November-early December, it's amazing to see how they've come back.

SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!

Congrats! I have to admit I was thinking of you, ColorWerx. You're the only Cardinals fan I "know." (And I've been rooting for them all playoffs -- gotta love the underdogs -- so I hope they finish it.)

okay.

He clearly was NOT in. I didn't have a horse in that race but aside from Big Ben's non-TD there were a number of questionable calls. No one can say it would have ended differently; the shame is that we're left debating the officiating instead of discussing a good game.

Back to the thread topic: congrats to ColorWerx and Cards fans everywhere. As a I Saints fan, I can probably better appreciate how you're feeling, or at least how you WILL be feeling once the shock and disbelief wears off. Enjoy! :D

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Now the question is, will Arizona be weary of what Pittsburgh will do?? Yes... but I bet the Cards will be studying how the Steelers tick and more and hope for a good game to beat them for the Super Bowl... I bet there gonna be a riot in Arizona if the Cards do win the SB.. .oooo that should be a great storybook feeling for the NFL to see one of the oldest charter members win finally.....

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Seeing the Bidwills hoist a trophy isn't a storybook ending I wanna read.

It couldn't be worse then when Art Modell did it.

Man, don't make remember that to me... I was angry when the "Ravens" won it all giving that trophy to Art Modell.

I'm a Dolphins fan but I like the Browns.

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

Seeing the Bidwills hoist a trophy isn't a storybook ending I wanna read.

It couldn't be worse then when Art Modell did it.

Well, no, that's the gold standard in not deserving a championship, but the Bidwills are 1A.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

The Cardinals have now been removed from a dubious list, as they are one less team that has never been to a Super Bowl.

Okay, Browns, Lions, Texans, Jaguars, and Saints - what's your excuse?

in fairness to the browns and lions, their success was before the super bowl was born. BUT they have NFL championships. The Texans, Jags and Saints have no excuse except they either choke or down right suck. :D

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

The other excuse for the Texans is that they're seven years old.

And the Browns are only ten. I'm sorry, but the former Browns went to the Super Bowl for the first time in 2000, so they're off the list.

There have been 42 Super Bowls thus far, and I think 29 different (not necessarily current)teams have played in them. The Cards will make 30, if I'm correct. The Lions have no excuse.

Archived