CCSLC Championship Ring Thread

Ridenlow71:

Great article comparing most recent Stanley Cup rings. Blackhawks new ring should be largest ever Stanley cup ring.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/how-do-boston-bruins-stanley-cup-rings-compare-to-other-champs?urn=nhl,wp14082

Awesome!! Can't wait to see it! Thanks for the article

t.jpg

Part owner in the Green Bay Packers

Ridenlow71:

Your welcome man.

I think Jostens has been doing a fantastic job with the recent Cup rings, I just hope this time instead of all diamond top they would incorporate colored stones matching Blackhawks logo, I think that would be really cool.

Ridenlow71:

Your welcome man.

I think Jostens has been doing a fantastic job with the recent Cup rings, I just hope this time instead of all diamond top they would incorporate colored stones matching Blackhawks logo, I think that would be really cool.

I agree I'm not a fan of all these new rings in all sports not having color. I'm hoping the new hawks ring will have the tomahawks on top with colored stones. Since there's 2 tomahawks thought that would be a cool way to represent their second cup in 4 years.

t.jpg

Part owner in the Green Bay Packers

• 3 weeks later...

This is NOT the first Goof Up when it comes to Championship Rings. I personally think someone purposely did that to the new 2012 FSU ACC Ring as it was only done on one ring. I have seen ring companies put the top or bezel of a ring on upside down or the more comon error is an emblem or logo put on upside down or sideways but to have one of the sides of a ring being different from the other players rings this i would say was done on purpose.

One of the biggest all time mess ups was on the 1974 Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl Rings.

You can read how they messed up it below but keep in mind ALL of the rings were this way as it should as all of the rings are made in the same way so it was not unusal that all of the rings are this way. What amazes me is this make wasnt noticed for over 30 years after the rings were handed out.

http://www.post-gaze...-fumble-403039/

wonder if Marshall Henderson wears his on his middle finger? Or did he lose it shooting craps already?

Ole Miss SEC championship ring for basket ball.

null_zps167bb0f9.jpg

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

That is really sharp. Conference and AL/NL (i.e., "2nd place") rings often are.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)