Annual Draft Picks' New Unis thread

dwboiler

No numbers here, but take a look at the nameplates:

picture1tud.jpgpicture2dmo.jpg

Smith's "I" is upside down (You think they'd have nailed this one with Rod Smith being there so many years). and McBath..I don't remember the Broncos having a lowercase c on any jerseys, so it strikes me as odd to see.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry to break the unofficial rule, but I thought it would be interesting to show this one:

MNP_4861--nfl_large_590_Unlimited.jpg

Wow. They used the AFL Anniversary throwback jersey for that photo-op?

That is interesting.

I would think they would. When Goodell was announcing the 8 AFL anniversary team's pick, an old logo was flying around on the screen behind him. And on all of those teams' phone tables was the throwback helmet they're wearing this year.

Actually, the former AFL teams all had the throwback helmets and their regular ones.

26jets5.450.jpg

Brian Cushing and Connor Barwin of the Houston Texans

cbarwin.png

Is it me or is Barwin's name and number placement much higher than Cushing's? Looks odd.

cv2TCLZ.png

"I secretly hope people like that hydroplane into a wall." - Dennis "Big Sexy" Ittner

POTD - 7/3/14

Brian Cushing and Connor Barwin of the Houston Texans

cbarwin.png

Is it me or is Barwin's name and number placement much higher than Cushing's? Looks odd.

It looks like he's pulling the jersey tight. It's kinda creased.

From the way they're holding them, it appears that Barwin's jersey has shorter sleeves, but I don't know if that would have any effect on the name and number placement.

Also, Aaron Curry's wearing No. 59 for Seattle. The only picture I could find was cut off at the middle of the jersey.

Sorry to break the unofficial rule, but I thought it would be interesting to show this one:

That is interesting.

I would think they would. When Goodell was announcing the 8 AFL anniversary team's pick, an old logo was flying around on the screen behind him. And on all of those teams' phone tables was the throwback helmet they're wearing this year.

Actually, the former AFL teams all had the throwback helmets and their regular ones.

26jets5.450.jpg

Here's another:

09000d5d80ffd276_gallery_600.jpg

That is interesting.

26jets5.450.jpg

Here's another:

09000d5d80ffd276_gallery_600.jpg

Is the throwback helmet painted with a non-metallic paint, or it it just the lighting (or lack-thereof)?

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Is the throwback helmet painted with a non-metallic paint, or it it just the lighting (or lack-thereof)?

Looks that way...I'd say yes if staying true to history like the Vikings did by using their duller-darker purple helmet with their throwbacks last year.

dianasteelers0427c.1_500.jpg

I know this isn't the actual one. the steelers traditionally just give out the #1 jersey. However Ziggy mentioned that he was issued 96.

Man...look like Tomlin is slippin a lil' bit with that cut there... :P

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Looks that way...I'd say yes if staying true to history like the Vikings did by using their duller-darker purple helmet with their throwbacks last year.

Once again, referencing official specs:

The Purple used in the Vikings' throwbacks was the same as used in the regular unis.

Ya, I know it is not the real number, but here is Eugene Monroe with the new Jags uni.

bd0d63d15ca52472c36cabfafd5cc4d2-getty-84301062jz024_2009_nfl_draf.jpg

...and another pic of the Chargers throwback along with the Bills.

capt.98c0632156214176984123099d0b38cd.nfl_draft_chargers_football_cajs101.jpg\

capt.d8e78aa46d1b474bac7d19c63ffbfe28.nfl_draft_bills_football_nydh101.jpg

For 200 more pictures from the draft, here is a link.

So, when the hell are the Bills just going to switch back to some modification of that jersey full time? <_<

Archived