Steelers Super Bowl XLIII Ring

Luigi74

I really like the design, but it could have done without the NFL logo. It looks really just tacked on at the end, and makes for too many logos. They could have just centered the helmet a little better, or just gone with the Steelers' logo again without the helmet. I also don't think it needs the actual SB logo on there, but they way they placed it, it fits in there really nicely.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Very cool. Jostens was the company that made my class ring, I'm very impressed with their work both on that Super Bowl ring, and the ring of my own. I like how they incorporated the 6 Lombardi trophies without making it look like an overload.

It's a ring that says alot, but when your franchise has won 6 Super Bowls, and two of the last four, you can have a very, very, very loud ring.

I like it.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

D'ya know what, that is a gorgeous piece of bling.

As a Brit I am never quite sure about the ring tradition vs the more Europena medal tradition, but thats a very neat momento I would imagine for the Steelers staff.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived