NBA Logo/Uniform Changes for 2009-10...

DustDevil61

Hornets are having a special uniform for Mardi Gras, apparently. I was scrolling through the teams and jerseys on NBA 2K10 and it accidentally revealed "Mardi Gras" as a uniform, but the uniform picture didn't show up because it's locked, and it's also apparently a home jersey. Also, several teams have a Hardwood Classic too according to this game.

This is a great idea that should have been implemented years ago! Have the Saints ever pulled such a move?

This link is something I found from the local Oklahoma City newspaper. There are two pictures of Future Thunder logo options. I don't know how long they have been up, for all I know they have been up for over a year. I believe though they this is a new posting.

OKC Thunder Future logo options

Seriously, how could they not pick this one over the P.O.S. they currently have??? thdoh.gif

501f358eb87b80dfc9c6f200bab9115f.png?v=87600

I haven't seen the unis, but apparently there's going to be Green in it (think Celtics Green).

I'm pretty sure that color will be included in a small amount. I'm thinking purple and yellow will be the main colors.

Alex, please tell me you have photos of the thing! :P

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hornets are having a special uniform for Mardi Gras, apparently. I was scrolling through the teams and jerseys on NBA 2K10 and it accidentally revealed "Mardi Gras" as a uniform, but the uniform picture didn't show up because it's locked, and it's also apparently a home jersey. Also, several teams have a Hardwood Classic too according to this game.

This is a great idea that should have been implemented years ago! Have the Saints ever pulled such a move?

The Football season is over by Mardi Gras. :rolleyes:

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

The Football season is over by Mardi Gras. :rolleyes:

Opps, my bad! thdoh.gif

"San Francisco Warriors" is such a sweet-ass name. It has a beautiful sound and rhythm to it, like "Baltimore Colts" or "Cincinnati Reds," and unlike the oversibilant "Memphis Grizzlies." Truly the "cellar door" of erstwhile monikers.

The uniform is okay. Which season is it from? Part of me wants to say it's ugly, but a primary color scheme is intriguing.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

That Warriors throwback (which is gorgeous) dates from c. 1962-66.

Regarding that Jazz throwback, it really bugs me when teams get the throwback jerseys wrong. Whether it's putting extraneous text (Heat, Bullets), incorrect fonts or placements(Clippers) or other details (like the neckline on that Jazz jersey), it just shows a lack of respect & effort. Which I guess sums up today's NBA.

That Grizz alt is nice.

Regarding that Jazz throwback, it really bugs me when teams get the throwback jerseys wrong. Whether it's putting extraneous text (Heat, Bullets), incorrect fonts or placements(Clippers) or other details (like the neckline on that Jazz jersey), it just shows a lack of respect & effort. Which I guess sums up today's NBA.

I think that's just a minor mistake in the graphic itself, rather than how the jerseys will actually look. If you look at the neckline on the back of the jersey, it's correct.

NBA fully updated all the uniforms today...seems obvious enough.

Few things to point out... seems like the Pistons and the Wizards will discontinue the use of their alternate uniforms. The Nets have switched Away and Alternate, as rumoured before. Atlanta will have a red alternate.

Check out what the Warriors will be wearing this year for their Hardwood Classic!

And of course my Utah Jazz greenies...

09-10_Utah_Uniform2.jpg

I just died with delight!

Now if they could just release the dates on when they’ll be wearing them!

Whenever it is I will be there for at least one of them. I hope they break them out against Minnesota on St. Patrick's Day. If so...I am there dropping down $200 for an AD jersey. I think it would be fun to wear them in Boston and maybe even in OKC. For that game we should add a white arch and sign Shawn Kemp and The Glove to a 10-Day contract. Just sayin' .... :P

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

Not to worry. Those fugly Warriors jerseys were in NBA Live 09 as well without seeing real life.

Why EA Sports put them in there, I have no idea.

I saw this video on another site, hopefully this isnt old news.

It's the Thunder vs. Golden State. OKC is wearing Sonics "throwbacks" and the Warriors have on their new hideous alts. They look like those "Turn Forward the Clock" uniforms that MLB did a few years ago.

Oh the horror! What the heck is that!?! thblink.gif

2009-10_warriors_alt.jpg

PLEASE tell me that Warriors jersey is one of those fan-made custom jerseys. If not... :puke:

Archived