NBA Logo/Uniform Changes for 2009-10...

DustDevil61

Ok boys and girls, I just found out from the Utah Jazz front office the dates they?ll be sporting their Green Hardwood Classics.

Dec. 4

Dec. 12

Jan. 14

Jan. 29

Feb. 27

Mar. 17

They're also trying to get Apr. 6, as that is the night they'll be doing the league mandated "green night". At the moment however, it's not scheduled with the league.

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can someone post the Hawks alternate?

Probably, we should wait until they've been "officially" released. Don't want to get anyone here in trouble...

Has anyone really gotten in trouble in the past for doing so?

Yes.

I had the NBA call me at home once. There have been people at the MLB who have lost their jobs over leaked info.

Better safe than sorry.

So are they going to call me if I posted it? thicon_wink.gif

I?m not going to post the official Hawks Secondary Uniform Guideline but I can confirm it looks identical to this. So basically, just like their away unis but you substitute the blue for the red and a few accent switches, etc.

atlanta_hawks_alternate_jersey_2009.jpg

this was a concept done months ago. the video game pics i posted have "Atlanta"

so are sure they have "atl"?? cuz that would be awesome

Yep, I?m looking at the 2009-10 Atlanta Hawks Uniform Guideline right now.

Yes! I'm buying me a red Bibby jersey asap!

Ok boys and girls, I just found out from the Utah Jazz front office the dates they?ll be sporting their Green Hardwood Classics.

Dec. 4

Dec. 12

Jan. 14

Jan. 29

Feb. 27

Mar. 17

They're also trying to get Apr. 6, as that is the night they'll be doing the league mandated "green night". At the moment however, it's not scheduled with the league.

Do we know who is participating in the "Green Week"? I still laugh at the irony of the Bulls designing and manufacturing different green jerseys for "Green Week" when they could have RECYCLED the St. Patty Day jerseys worn the previous month.

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

can someone post the Hawks alternate?

Probably, we should wait until they've been "officially" released. Don't want to get anyone here in trouble...

Has anyone really gotten in trouble in the past for doing so?

Yes.

I had the NBA call me at home once. There have been people at the MLB who have lost their jobs over leaked info.

Better safe than sorry.

So are they going to call me if I posted it? thicon_wink.gif

I?m not going to post the official Hawks Secondary Uniform Guideline but I can confirm it looks identical to this. So basically, just like their away unis but you substitute the blue for the red and a few accent switches, etc.

atlanta_hawks_alternate_jersey_2009.jpg

this was a concept done months ago. the video game pics i posted have "Atlanta"

so are sure they have "atl"?? cuz that would be awesome

Yep, I?m looking at the 2009-10 Atlanta Hawks Uniform Guideline right now.

Yes! I'm buying me a red Bibby jersey asap!

Am I the only one here that thinks of the "ALT" key when you see those Hawks' jerseys?

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

Dec. 4

Dec. 12

Jan. 14

Jan. 29

Feb. 27

Mar. 17

Do we know who is participating in the "Green Week"? I still laugh at the irony of the Bulls designing and manufacturing different green jerseys for "Green Week" when they could have RECYCLED the St. Patty Day jerseys worn the previous month.

I really have no idea. Up until yesterday, I?ve never heard of a ?league mandated green night? or week.

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

league mandated "green night"

SuperStock_1589R-46751.jpg

You could have at least sent that image to Nick to have the watermark removed first...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

So is this an accurate summary?

Added alternate jersey:

Atlanta

Dallas (modified current)

Houston

Memphis

Dropped alternate jersey:

Charlotte

Detroit

New Jersey

Philadelphia

Washington

No. The nets dropped their primary away and made their alternate their away. and im not so sure if i would include Charlotte and Philly in the category because they changed their whole sets and wont have alternates for atleast two seasons.

GO NETS.

HWK_Paint09_02.jpg

HWK_Paint09_05.jpg

HWK_Paint09_08.jpg

It's basically the same uniform, just red & has "ATL" on the front. Considering the fact that pretty much everybody I know from out-of-town either calls it A-Town, The A, or ATL, it makes sense from a colloquial standpoint. I mean, it makes more sense than the Suns slapping PHX on their alt, because I have never heard anybody (either from or away from Phoenix) refer to that town as PHX.

With that being said, I think I found something to spend some birthday money on. :)

I'ts not ridiculous, it is actually VERY appealing because "ATL" is much more significant as another name for Atlanta...rather than just being an abbreviation.

Ex: people in Charlotte prolly dont say, I'm going to the CHA (sha)... but people in Atlanta refer to Atlanta as "the ATL" on a regular basis.

I'ts a local color thing. That jersey is going to sell big time.

HWK_Paint09_08.jpg

It's basically the same uniform, just red & has "ATL" on the front. Considering the fact that pretty much everybody I know from out-of-town either calls it A-Town, The A, or ATL, it makes sense from a colloquial standpoint. I mean, it makes more sense than the Suns slapping PHX on their alt, because I have never heard anybody (either from or away from Phoenix) refer to that town as PHX.

I guess, though I would prefer they find a way to integrate the ATL into an alternate logo or something, and then feature that prominently on the alternate jerseys. It just looks very weird to me to see a city abbreviation where you usually see a team or city name.

Archived