Fox Sports: best and worst of the NFL throwbacks

santoleri3

I don't think I've taken a Fox Sports Article seriously in.....let me think here......still thinking....

Hmmmm.....have I ever taken them seriously???? *scratches head*

Any who, some of the uniforms cited are indeed god awful. The NY Titans ones are terrible, as are the Eagles and Broncos. The Steelers are a thing of beauty as are the Bills. If those teams decided to wear them fulltime you would hear no complaints from me.

"letter to the NFL marketing department: Lose the Michael Vick customized dog jerseys and bring back the Steve Young Bucs instead! Or not ... "

Wait, so does that mean he thinks the NFL selling Michael Vick jerseys is a good idea??? I thought it was sick proof that the NFL will do anything for a dollar (except if that dollar comes from Rush Limbaugh).

Will some tell Fox Sports that is a Buffalo on the Bills helmet, not a Bill. The team was named after Buffalo Bill, there is no animal called a Bill.

HA!

My thoughts exactly.

Unless of course the team is named after the yellow flat part of a duck that juts out from below its eyes. :)

nah raysox, you aint the only one. though mainly, I hate the helmet (or rather, the hardons surrounding the helmet) moreso than the rest of that uniform...in any event, I don't see why that set's so beloved, aside from representing their AFL days. EDIT: I was talkin about the Bills' throwbacks, not the Jets.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

nah raysox, you aint the only one. though mainly, I hate the helmet (or rather, the hardons surrounding the helmet) moreso than the rest of that uniform...in any event, I don't see why that set's so beloved, aside from representing their AFL days.

Personally, I love the Jets Titans throwback. I asked Santa for a Sanchez throwback for Christmas...

applogosig17.pngapplogosig16bychapeeko.png

Courtesy chapeeko

nah raysox, you aint the only one. though mainly, I hate the helmet (or rather, the hardons surrounding the helmet) moreso than the rest of that uniform...in any event, I don't see why that set's so beloved, aside from representing their AFL days.

Personally, I love the Jets Titans throwback. I asked Santa for a Sanchez throwback for Christmas...

I love the color combo. However, the numbers need a white outline or something because they're unreadable, especially when wet/sweaty.

Also, the Jets just shouldn't be wearing them. Nice color for another team. If you wanted to do it for ONLY this season, OK, I can buy that argument, but to keep them around is poor...

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Archived