• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when did Miami start playing rugby?

yuk

yuk

yuk

another reason to hate Miami

and since the NCAA banned half-shirts in football, you can't say that Miami players now have a cutting guide for tearing these things in half

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Dang it, and I'm gonna have to look at these things up close and personal now that they are apart of the ACC :evil:

The backs are horrible...why couldn't they just have the sleve striping stay on the sleve (if that makes sence). :wacko:

Because everyone knows th definition of cutting edge is a stripe on the back, under the numbers! duh! :rolleyes:

because nobody can leave a good jersey as is, anymore. Sure... it's a shame. But that's the way life is, I guess.

IUe6Hvh.png

I was one of the people who liked the previous Miami uniforms... And at first sight of the front part of the jersey, I liked them...

Then I saw the back... HOW IN THE WORLD DID SOMEONE APPROVE OF THIS?! :evil:

These fall into the category of "experimental" uniforms in my book. Others included Minnesota in the mid-90s with the two Ms and horizontal stripe all the way around; Iowa with the feathered jersey; and the BYU from a few years ago that had the white "bib" in front of their home jerseys.

All of these were changed after 2 years tops. This one will too.

Archived