Oregon Football Concept

gordie_delini

Hey all, first concept in a while. In getting back into Oregon football, I decided to give my alma mater a much needed update. I like the overall design concept, but a few things were bugging me, namely the Belotti Bold font (for which I created a new custom number set) and the inclusion of the steel/carbon weave stuff. One addition I made was to include the wing design on the pants. Of course this being UofO, all of these sets could be mixed and matched. Use your imaginations for all those. C&C welcome and appreciated.

OregonFBUniConcept_Home.gif

OregonFBUniConcept_Away.gif

OregonFBUniConcept_Yellow.gif

OregonFBUniConcept_Black.gif

OD_Signature.jpg

I agree with Chestnutz, the front numbers are a bit too small. I wish there was a way you could work yellow in on the white uniforms, but that is probably hard while keeping the simplicity you have. Other than that, these are great. Love the pants.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Too much praise isn't good for anyone.

You nailed the pants. I'd call it perfection.

I don't think the numbers are an upgrade at all. A lot of people are down on "Belotti Bold" and I'm fine with changing it, but I don't think your custom font is any better. I'd go with a font that has a little more "heft" to it. Maybe a bolder version of this, or something thicker all together.

I also wish you hadn't ditched the silver/carbon/steel/gray. I think it matches up very well with the green and is going to make some sick sets in the future when the team finally uses it right. But seeing as it isn't a school color, I'm fine with that move.

Finally, I'd lose the contrast color sleeve cuffs on the white and yellow jerseys. The cleaner look works for the other two sets and I think that should be constant throughout.

Incredible work though, a definite overall improvement.

Archived