New Fordham Rams logo

buster04

Wow, really awesome downgrade. I like the comment about looking like it came from family guy. The new ram could play the Wampa in the Family guy Empire Strikes Back episode but Cookie Monster already took that part.

bobschultz6

' class="bbc_url">@

bobschultz6

Not only does the ram look like a cartoon, it also looks like someone forgot to color him in.

Also, maybe it's just my monitor, but the wordmark looks more red (almost a deep pink) than maroon.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Wow. Amazing that this downgrade was allowed to happen. I don't see how anyone could see the new cartoony, blindingly uber-white logo and think it was an improvement. The wordmark on the previous logo certainly was generic, but IMO the render of the ram's head was noble (yet still aggressive), and probably one of the best "ram" logos out there. Very unfortunate.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

How does Phoenix Design Works stay in business? Clearly word of mouth doesn't discourage people from purchasing terrible things. Whoever made this decision and wrote the press release thinks backward from the rest of us. I would have thought the new was old and the old was new after reading how the logo is described in the PR.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived