Cincinnati Bearcats All-White

Cujo

With this I'm assuming they chose to wear all white, but it wouldn't shock me if the Sugar Bowl committee decided to make Florida the home team despite them being ranked behind Cincy.

Didn't the Bearcats learn anything from watching Florida and Arizona go down in flames while wearing all white?

Miami wore all white, not Florida.

Ahh Miami, there's another one I didn't even think about. I meant that Florida went up in smoke in the SEC Championship game in all white.

Ooooooooooh yeah, forgot about that game, they rocked their Pro Combats with the white helmets and got ROCKED!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With this I'm assuming they chose to wear all white, but it wouldn't shock me if the Sugar Bowl committee decided to make Florida the home team despite them being ranked behind Cincy.

Didn't the Bearcats learn anything from watching Florida and Arizona go down in flames while wearing all white?

Miami wore all white, not Florida.

Ahh Miami, there's another one I didn't even think about. I meant that Florida went up in smoke in the SEC Championship game in all white.

Ooooooooooh yeah, forgot about that game, they rocked their Pro Combats with the white helmets and got ROCKED!

No, they weren't wearing pro combat unis that game, they went with the new white helmets from the fsu game and the normal road combo of white jerseys and white pants.

I'm not calling curse here, but to add to the list, Oklahoma got destroyed wearing all white vs. Texas Tech.

Memo to the next team who attempts a white-out: YOU WILL LOSE.

*calls Phoenix Coyotes*

:D

True story.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Actually, I'm guessing that the home team alternates every year. Alabama was the road team in last year's Sugar Bowl when they faced Utah.

I am generally a big supporter of all white, but Cincinnati's funky pants changes my stance. Barf.

No kidding. Cinci's unis were a mess today. Those pants didn't match up with the crappy jersey stripe, the helmet scratch/stripe/whatever looks like it was slapped on 20 mins before the game, and the team equipped in these unis didn't show up to play.

I am generally a big supporter of all white, but Cincinnati's funky pants changes my stance. Barf.

No kidding. Cinci's unis were a mess today. Those pants didn't match up with the crappy jersey stripe, the helmet scratch/stripe/whatever looks like it was slapped on 20 mins before the game, and the team equipped in these unis didn't show up to play.

Agreed. The Gators proved they were the better team today (by far) but wow, I thought Cincy would make this an interesting game. The Bearcats looked overwhelmed and scared out there. And as for the uniforms, what an awful awful combo. The helmet was blah. I think Cincy's black helmet is quite nice. Plus, Cincy has their black pants which usually make for a good look. Just like their performance, when it comes down to their look today, I have no clue what they were thinking!

High Quality Entertainment for the masses.

DiamondbacksSig.pngsuperbowlxliii-1.png

Agreed. The Gators proved they were the better team today (by far) but wow, I thought Cincy would make this an interesting game. The Bearcats looked overwhelmed and scared out there. And as for the uniforms, what an awful awful combo. The helmet was blah. I think Cincy's black helmet is quite nice. Plus, Cincy has their black pants which usually make for a good look. Just like their performance, when it comes down to their look today, I have no clue what they were thinking!

Took the words right out of my mouth.

They weren't overwhelmed, they lost their heart when their coach turned his back on them by going to No-win Dame. I saw this romp coming like a Clippers losing season, it was that obvious. As far as the uniforms, the helmets were good, the jerseys are always bad with the stupid piping all over the place, and the pants would've looked better with red slashes or black slashes on white pants. When I saw them, I knew they were going to be hated because it was all white.

Actually, I'm guessing that the home team alternates every year. Alabama was the road team in last year's Sugar Bowl when they faced Utah.

In the Sugar Bowl, the SEC team is always the home team. In the Rose Bowl, the Pac 10 and Big 10 alternate every year, even years it's Pac 10, odd years it's Big 10. Not sure what the Orange Bowl does or did when they were affiliated with the Big-8...

The helmet stripe looked like something a UFL team would use and count me in the camp that wishes they wore their black pants. The white pants with that bold stripe look so clunky. The black pants with just the cat scratches look sleek.

PvO6ZWJ.png

A great helmet. That ridiculous uniform doesn't deserve it.

Meanwhile, is all the losing going to cause teams to kick white helmets to the curb? Florida in the SEC championship (lost), Oregon in the Rose Bowl (lost) and now Cincy (lost big).

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

Archived