2009 NFL Playoffs

Cujo

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess I was right when I said "Same old Bungles!!! :shocked: " after their loss to the Raiders back in November. (bow)

Same old Bungles!!! :shocked:

Just like I said before!!! (dance)

Cleveland: We take joy in the sorrows of others. Because...you know....we're the only organization in our division that has never played in a Super Bowl. :rolleyes:

So true. Cleveland fans got nothing else to do except root against divisional opponents in the playoffs. Enjoy last place losers, you'll be there awhile. I'll take a first round playoff defeat over 5-11 any year.

Bengals fans should know a lot about being in last place for awhile. After all they've spent the better part of the last 20 year there.

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

So true. Cleveland fans got nothing else to do except root against divisional opponents in the playoffs. Enjoy last place losers, you'll be there awhile. I'll take a first round playoff defeat over 5-11 any year.

Bengals fans should know a lot about being in last place for awhile. After all they've spent the better part of the last 20 year there.

OK. Enough already. There's nothing cool or funny about fans of a last place team making fun of a first place team losing a playoff game. It makes you look bitter and small. McCarthy and Rams80 were exactly right. Come back and talk all you want when The Browns have done something. Until then, stop making the rest of us look bad. It's pathetic.

BB52Big.jpg

Wow...another pick. And the Ravens even pulled off a lateral on that.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Ed Reed learned from his mistake on a lateral earlier in the season. Perfect execution gave the Ravens 20 more yards. It's weird to see the Patriots playing this poorly in the playoffs.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

OK. Enough already. There's nothing cool or funny about fans of a last place team making fun of a first place team losing a playoff game. It makes you look bitter and small. McCarthy and Rams80 were exactly right. Come back and talk all you want when The Browns have done something. Until then, stop making the rest of us look bad. It's pathetic.

I'll stop, but I get called bitter for calling it back in Nov and being right? :huh:

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

I'll stop, but I get called bitter for calling it back in Nov and being right? :huh:

No. You're being called bitter for dancing in the end zone and not knowing when to stop.

BB52Big.jpg

Can anybody recall a worse first quarter by a quarterback in a NFL playoff game?

I'm sure Sexy Rexy Grossman could make a case

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Archived