ALDS/World Series 2010 Logo

MikeJones

that's not it because MLB is usually waits to unveil their logos

They always wait, and they're always leaked. Consider this a leak.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I love the leaves. The "Fall Classic" imagery is the best thing about those logos.

I love the leaves as well.

The only thing that bugs me is the recoloring of the MLB logo. I figure that if its an official logo it shouldn't be messed with. I also hate it when its recolored on the team hats. To my knowledge they don't do that in the NFL, NBA, or NHL so why here?

It should be consistent in my opinion...but other than that the logo is actually quite nice.

I don't like the leaves. First of all, the World Series is the Fall Classic, not the entire playoffs. , so no need for the leaves in the ALDS logo ... And P.S. in what part of America or Toronto are the leaves still changing colors and falling off the trees in the first week of November. If they keep pushing back the series a few bare branches dusted with snow will be more appropriate.

Also, does MLB know there is more imagery than a home plate that can be used? That's three year's in a row. How bout a bat or glove?

Hate this logo. If its legit, what a rush job, hybrid mess.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

I don't like the leaves. First of all, the World Series is the Fall Classic, not the entire playoffs. , so no need for the leaves in the ALDS logo ... And P.S. in what part of America or Toronto are the leaves still changing colors and falling off the trees in the first week of November. If they keep pushing back the series a few bare branches dusted with snow will be more appropriate.

Also, does MLB know there is more imagery than a home plate that can be used? That's three year's in a row. How bout a bat or glove?

Hate this logo. If its legit, what a rush job, hybrid mess.

In all fairness the ALDS starts in October....smack dab in the center of autumn. So I believe the leaves are more than appropriate. Though you're right, if they keep pushing the World Series back they might as well put a snowman in the logo. LOL!

that's not it because MLB is usually waits to unveil their logos

They always wait, and they're always leaked. Consider this a leak.

Yup.

Last year's World Series logo was leaked via MLB 2K9

Plus I think they might be in MLB Pressbox already.

When I last checked yesterday, it wasn't up.

Archived