NHL 2012

Bmac

Rumble in the Rockies

The Avalanche host the Red Wings in this one-time event. There was talk that this game could be played outdoors, but the NHL decided against it, saving that for the Winter Classic. Both teams wear special patches on their jerseys. The Red Wings just wear their regular roads, while Colorado is in their alternate jerseys.

RumbleintheRockiesLogo.png

RRMAvalanche.png

RRMRedWings1.png

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to see an Avalanche v Red Wings Rivalry set.

I thought about adding it to the list that I posted, but I couldn't come up with a good name for it.

Simple: "THE Rivalry." :hockeysmiley:

I never thought I'd agree with a Red Wings fan. -_- Lol.

Jets_zps66b1c061.png

I thought about adding it to the list that I posted, but I couldn't come up with a good name for it.

Haha! A second Miracle on Ice? ;)

17013982017.gifu2jelkdnhfxbda2vmnsggv6hf.gif444.gifyo3wysbjtagzmwj37tb11u0fh.gif

45 Years...and Counting

Most of the rivalry series' take a look at the past. This one takes a look into he future as well. In 2012 the Flyers and Penguins celebrate 45 years of the rivalry. Both teams wear special uniforms, both with a very futuristic look. They almost resemble the MLB TATC uniforms.

45YearsLogo.png

45Flyers.png

45Penguins.png

45 Years...and Counting

Most of the rivalry series' take a look at the past. This one takes a look into he future as well. In 2012 the Flyers and Penguins celebrate 45 years of the rivalry. Both teams wear special uniforms, both with a very futuristic look. They almost resemble the MLB TATC uniforms.

45YearsLogo.png

45Flyers.png

45Penguins.png

Like this idea and the jerseys, dont get me wrong, but it hardly looks like "they're turning ahead the clock" by going back to mid 90's era dye sublimation

you and me both.

45 Years...and Counting

Like this idea and the jerseys, dont get me wrong, but it hardly looks like "they're turning ahead the clock" by going back to mid 90's era dye sublimation

Please replace one of the penguins alternates with this

Also, to any Rangers fan, My uncles will be appearing on MSG tonight (they won a contest for two free tickets to the game tonight and to meet and current or past living player of their choice)

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

45 Years...and Counting

45Penguins.png

This is my desktop background

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

45 Years...and Counting

You have a valid point. With dye sublimation nearly gone, it hardly looks like the giant-logoed TATC uniforms will be anything close to realistic. I'm curious, and this question is open to everybody, what IS the distant future of hockey jerseys? Anybody have any thoughts on what elements might be across the board in 20 or 50 years? Perhaps that could get worked into some of these other rivalries, or even be the basis for a new series

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Chicago Blackhawks

Home

Interesting design. I usually don't see many that actually look good and don't stray to much from the current sweater. I think the Home/Away are perfect as they are, but this is cool.

Away

I am not a fan of this away. Theres to much beige for my liking.

Alt

Its interesting, not one of my favorite designs.

Alt

Now this one is cool, much better than the last. It might even be better than the current alt sweater.

Alt

I don't like where the arrowhead logo is. But other than that, its cool. That logo is one of my favorites the 'Hawks have.

Sharks jersey should be modern like the Yotes, or Phoenix should be traditional. Either way, the jersey types should be similar.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

Love the choice of colours for the Phoenix jersey, but not the template. Don't even mind the cacti at the bottom; it's just that the jersey style itself is the ultimate in generic Edge. If you could swap the main components of that jersey onto something more original, it could be awesome, because going with the green worked better than I would have ever expected.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

I absolutely love that green Coyotes jersey and this coming from someone who hates piping and Edge templates. I always thought the Coyotes lost something when they ditched Hunter Green. Nice to see it back.

Archived