Pepsi Wild Cherry finally gets new label

BadSeed84

I'm just now noticing that the logo changes per bottle... why?

pepsiredesignbh2.jpg

...I've never noticed that.

Here's what Wikipedia, wealth of factual information, has to say:

The white area became a series of "smiles", with the central white band arcing at different angles depending on the product. Regular Pepsi has a medium-sized "smile", while Diet Pepsi has a small "smile". Pepsi Max's variant is the most different, using a large "smile" and also uses black in the bottom half of the globe as opposed to the more standard royal blue.

Source

Looks like some big marijuana joints to me!!!!!

BRING BASEBALL BACK TO MONTREAL!!!!

MON AMOURS SIEMPRE!!

cant say i like this. i think ive face-palmed everything Pepsi has done since the early 90s. why didnt they just keep this?

pepsi brand FTW

The problem with those designs, in my opinion, was that there wasn't that much of a difference between the regular and diet designs.

pepsi_can.jpg

There just wasn't enough variety between the cans.

This would be my favourite Pepsi can....

pepsi-bottles.png

cant say i like this. i think ive face-palmed everything Pepsi has done since the early 90s. why didnt they just keep this?

pepsi brand FTW

The problem with those designs, in my opinion, was that there wasn't that much of a difference between the regular and diet designs.

pepsi_can.jpg

There just wasn't enough variety between the cans.

This would be my favourite Pepsi can....

pepsi-bottles.png

....but weren't the white Diet Pepsi cans only around for a little while? I thought they changed to a light blue to differentiate them from the regular Pepsi cans.

I can only remember white Diet Pepsi cans before they switched to the blue ice look.

Yeah, I think you're right. I was thinkin' they changed those same white cans to a light blue color shortly before they switched to the blue ice look, but I can't find any evidence to support that claim.

The white ice look is my favourite. The blue and white ice can designs were the best Pepsi's ever had, in my opinion.

Of course the new look isn't half bad. If they picked one of the new logo variations and used it across the brand they would be set.

I think it's odd that Pepsi redesigned it's logo that long ago but around here (SE Kansas) I haven't seen the original "smile" Cherry Pepsi can and they're already changing it! We still have Cherry Pepsi cans, bottles and cases from before the smile logo was released!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Coke Zero is still the better product, and Canada needs to get more Zero flavors.

Then again, I also enjoy Fresca.

I agree I haven't seen cherry pepsi or coke her in canada for ever... but Fresca, gross! :P

I ended up seeing a new Cherry Vanilla Pepsi the other day and I forgot my phone so I couldn't snap a picture but here's one that would be so much cleaner than a pic from my phone

image_cherryvanilla_pepsi1.jpg

oh and here's one from the same page of the new Cherry Pepsi bottle

image_wildcherry_pepsi1.jpg

and a blip showing the cans of both Cherry and Cherry Vanilla and also their diet counterparts

image_cherryvanilla_pepsi3.jpg

Archived