College Football Uniforms 2010-2011

Brave-Bird 08

Are we able to pick pro style socks and which brand of shoe our create teams wear? That's what I'd like to see besides the Pro Combat unis and Cal's uniforms which weren't in there last year

Sadly, at least currently, we are not able to do either of those things. Hardly anything was changed with the application other than the addition of the ability to add text to the chest area of the jersey.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate that UCLA is dropping the baby blue. I loved what they had the last couple of years, especially when they went color v. color against USC. And it looks like Purdue will wear the Drew Brees era white throwbacks at least once. I like those more than their current uniforms, which aren't bad either.

MegatronSig2.jpg

I hate that UCLA is dropping the baby blue. I loved what they had the last couple of years, especially when they went color v. color against USC. And it looks like Purdue will wear the Drew Brees era white throwbacks at least once. I like those more than their current uniforms, which aren't bad either.

I don't even understand the new UCLA away jerseys. The color they are using seems different from their new home jerseys. They are more black than dark blue. At first I thought they were Army's away jerseys.

i think its same navy as home jersey just came out too dark on teambuilder.

i guess now the blue logo on helmet will match jerseys

Im PISSED right now..if anything I was hoping they would bring back the 90's era baby blues..not NAVY!!

Im PISSED right now..if anything I was hoping they would bring back the 90's era baby blues..not NAVY!!

If the dark blue is correct it will be an alt...no way neuheisel would get rid of the jersey that he wore at ucla.

edit...if you scroll over far to the right for the jerseys in the ea builder you'll see a bunch of updates...pro combats, new clemson, new arizona...etc...what I'm assuming is that they are adding all of the new uni's on the fly and more updates will be coming.

If the dark blue is correct it will be an alt...no way neuheisel would get rid of the jersey that he wore at ucla.

edit...if you scroll over far to the right for the jerseys in the ea builder you'll see a bunch of updates...pro combats, new clemson, new arizona...etc...what I'm assuming is that they are adding all of the new uni's on the fly and more updates will be coming.

if its just supposed to be an alt, then why was all of the baby blue taken out of the white jerseys as well?

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

if its just supposed to be an alt, then why was all of the baby blue taken out of the white jerseys as well?

they only had the baby blue in the away jerseys for about 4 seasons...for decades the stripes were a navy/gold/navy pattern with solid navy numerals...they added a gold drop shadow and then switched to a gold outline in the early 2000's I believe...the baby blue just doesn't stand out enough on the white jersey.

no gold jerseys for Georgia Tech, but still navy blue. come on EA! cool to see some new stuff though

black pants for UGA!!!! and black lids! hurray.

Some of this stuff seems to be bugged a bit though. Auburns helmet is messed up. Akrons road jersey has baby blue numbers. That UCLA jersey could be a glitch for all we know, or it could be an alternate.

The lsu pro combat isnt even shiny gold, its yellow just like their regular. also, Florida's white helmet isnt on the game? but their pro combat is? weird...im assuming it wont be considering it wasnt on the demo.

edit

Georgia Tech's stuff isnt even updated, however it was updated on the promo videos, leading me to believe many more changes are to come!

Everyone can access it. I just logged in using my new Xbox account created two days ago.

Well, EA can yell at me if they please, but here are some new combos...either 2009 uniforms or new ones for 2010.

Akrons fugly uniforms from last year

Akron1.jpg

Arizona's new uniforms. Love them!

Arizona1.jpg

Arizona2.jpg

Arizona3.jpg

Arizona State's threads from last year.

ASU1.jpg

Baylors white helmet

Baylor1.jpg

BYU's throwback from last year

BYU1.jpg

Cincy's white helmet from last year

Cincy1.jpg

Cincy's new red pants

Cincy2.jpg

Clemson's new jerseys. Nice and clean. Jerseys are pro combat, pants look to be same as last year

Clemson1.jpg

Clemson3.jpg

Central Michigan's unis from last year

CMU1.jpg

Colorado's throwback from last year

Colorado1.jpg

FIU's horrendous black disaster from last year

FIU1.jpg

FSU all black...custom combo

FSU1.jpg

Another custom combo I like

FSU2.jpg

Georgia's black lids on game despite the fact they wont wear alternates in 2010

GA1.jpg

along with black britches

GA2.jpg

Kansas...no NOB, just jayhawk logo, with blue pants from 2009.

Kansas1.jpg

The Villes black accent helmet from 2009 added to black combo

LVille1.jpg

LA Tech's red jerseys

LATech1.jpg

weird one here...LSU's Katrina uniforms from 2007. Gotta love them.

LSU1.jpg

Terps camo uniforms from 09

MD1.jpg

The GOLDEN GOPHERS all gold from 09 (their stadium is on the game now, too [so is Cowboys Stadium!])

Minn1.jpg

Navy's uniforms worn vs Army

Navy1.jpg

the NWestern uniforms we saw posted

Northwestern1.jpg

Northwestern2.jpg

Okie State's all black unioform, including black accent helmet

OKS1.jpg

Basically everything for Oregon is in here. The green helmet hasnt been updated, EA likely doesnt know it was different. Anyways, here are some combos

Oregon1.jpg

Oregon2.jpg

Oregon3.jpg

My favorite addition...Pitt's beautiful uniforms

Pitt1.jpg

Purdues throwback

Purdue1.jpg

Gamecocks camo uniforms

SC1.jpg

TAMU's white helmet

TAMU1.jpg

TCU's new uniforms...pro combat

TCU1.jpg

Tennessee's black jerseys...LOOK HOW GOOD THEY LOOK WITH WHITE PANTS

Tenn1.jpg

Tulane's white lid from 2007, paired with regular set. Love this.

Tulane1.jpg

Tulsa's ATROCIOUS alternate

Tulsa1.jpg

UCLA. Their ugly new road jersey appears to be messed up...bc the numbers are black. This might be messed up too, or its an alternate, or its the real deal. Who knows.

UCLA1.jpg

Conns uniforms are updated

UConn1.jpg

VA's new uniforms. Too similar to Clemson. Their other ones looked really good. downgrade.

VA1.jpg

VA2.jpg

VA3.jpg

VA Techs home uniform (not officially, but im pushing for it. VT fans wont know what to do with all of the combos available for 2010 on the game).

VT1.jpg

from what I remember a few teams that initally went to the nike matte pants switched back to the shiny pants the following season...michigan, uga, and florida come to mind though I do believe florida went back to matte...at this point I think nearly 100% of nike schools are matte pants usc, colorado, washington, ohio state, fla state and quite a few others...I especially hate the metallic colors that go matte because it clashes so badly with the helmet...reminds me of the 70's...gold becomes tan/khaki and silver goes to gray...bleh.

I am 99% sure USC uses shiny pants. The just switched to them a few years ago. I remember a mini uproar about it.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

hey man Akron's uniforms are sweet! just EA screwed them up big time. The white panel on the jersey should line up with the stripe on the pants, also the away white jersey's numbers are lighter blue than everything else, looks really bad...

no gold jerseys for Georgia Tech, but still navy blue. come on EA! cool to see some new stuff though

Some of this stuff seems to be bugged a bit though. Auburns helmet is messed up. Akrons road jersey has baby blue numbers. That UCLA jersey could be a glitch for all we know, or it could be an alternate.

The lsu pro combat isnt even shiny gold, its yellow just like their regular. also, Florida's white helmet isnt on the game? but their pro combat is? weird...im assuming it wont be considering it wasnt on the demo.

edit

Georgia Tech's stuff isnt even updated, however it was updated on the promo videos, leading me to believe many more changes are to come!

Someone from EA Sports posted on Operation Sports that it's because Florida requested that they do not include the white helmet.

edit

Someone from EA Sports posted on Operation Sports that it's because Florida requested that they do not include the white helmet.

I'd expect more updates to come and possibly some edits to come...stuff does not look entirely complete.

as far as florida goes they probably don't want to taint t-bone's reputation since he got his ass whipped by bama in the sec championship in his last cfb game... :lol:

Archived