College Football Uniforms 2010-2011

Brave-Bird 08

no gold jerseys for Georgia Tech, but still navy blue. come on EA! cool to see some new stuff though

black pants for UGA!!!! and black lids! hurray.

Some of this stuff seems to be bugged a bit though. Auburns helmet is messed up. Akrons road jersey has baby blue numbers. That UCLA jersey could be a glitch for all we know, or it could be an alternate.

The lsu pro combat isnt even shiny gold, its yellow just like their regular. also, Florida's white helmet isnt on the game? but their pro combat is? weird...im assuming it wont be considering it wasnt on the demo.

edit

Georgia Tech's stuff isnt even updated, however it was updated on the promo videos, leading me to believe many more changes are to come!

Someone from EA Sports posted on Operation Sports that it's because Florida requested that they do not include the white helmet.

I'd expect more updates to come and possibly some edits to come...stuff does not look entirely complete.

as far as florida goes they probably don't want to taint t-bone's reputation since he got his ass whipped by bama in the sec championship in his last cfb game... :lol:

Umm...his last game was the Sugar Bowl...and he certainly didn't get whipped in that.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I logged into TeamBuilder, I got last year's stuff. Is there a new site to go to?

The new site "technically" hasn't been opened to public yet. Someone just happened to stumble upon it.

The link is http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#/home.

But be careful though, some people posted that it messed up their current team builder teams when they accessed the new site.

no gold jerseys for Georgia Tech, but still navy blue. come on EA! cool to see some new stuff though

Georgia Tech's stuff isnt even updated, however it was updated on the promo videos, leading me to believe many more changes are to come!

What was updated in the promo videos? Pants? Jerseys?

The ones I saw only showed Tech in the white tops (from the last 2 years)...

edit: just realized you might be referring to the pants stripe....

AU-USU-Scoreboard.gif

yeah...pants were straight striped instead of stylized like the previous year. plus, everything was the GOOD gold. it looks like EA changed the gold color on what they already have...ill go back and look again.

But the helmet is STILL wrong for them. Gold lid with black facemask.

Hopefully once fellow bruins here about the change we can petition them back to light blue

I foresee the fan backlash being huge if they completely abandon the baby blues...that is one of the most iconic uniforms in college football...navy and metallic gold are a dime a dozen.

UCLA changing to navy blue is just wrong, and I'm a HUGE Bruin hater. I grew up as a huge USC fan and now going to Arizona State, I'm not too fond of the Bruins on the whole.

Now I actually like the way the navy blue looks on those uniforms. I think it looks great. But not for UCLA. UCLA is baby blue and gold. I don't care how good it looks, it's not UCLA.

I'm interested to see how the UCLA community reacts when it is formally announced. Also interested to see if the navy blue will extend across the entire Bruins brand, not just football. If it did, it would be a sad day for college sports.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULB | USMNT | USWNT | LAFC | OCSC | MAN UTD |

Ah, the begining of the end for Neuheisel... oh wait that was the day he was hired. You start messing with tradition and you are an average coach, that pisses off the alumni, and that's not a good thing. Keep at it Rick, and the sooner you're gone, the happier I'll be.

Archived